Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Season Four: Consolation Round 2: The Transfoamers vs Built Ford Tough

The Transfoamers are Ghost’s #2 & 3

Built Ford Tough is Mandalorian #3


Ghost #2: “How long do you think he is going to keep firing at us for?”

Ghost #3: “I don’t know, I’m guessing for a while.”

Ghost #2: “Well okay then.”

Twenty-Five Minutes Later

Ghost #2: “So that is why I just don’t see the market rebounding for at least another five to six years.”

Ghost #3: “Agree to disagree okay.”

Ghost #2: “I just remembered that we were in a match. It’s such a weird feeling.”

Ghost #3: “Yeah, I know what you mean. It’s like when you’ve been haunting like an office building for a while and you find yourself on the twenty fifth floor and your like, I swear the last time I looked I was still on the fifth floor.”

Ghost #2: “Oh yeah, that’s the worst. Your kind of like, did I just waste the last hour not trying to scare somebody? It’s just the worst man.”

Ghost #3: “This guy’s just not giving up.”

Ghost #2: “Nope, it doesn’t look like it.”

Ghost #3: “Just wait here, I have an idea.”

Ghost #3 then fly’s over to the Mandalorian and takes over his body.

Mandalorian: “Check it out dude, I have a body again.”

Ghost #2: “Oh sweet, that’s so awesome. Make him scratch his butt really hard core and then have him smell it.”

Mandalorian: “Okay, just a second (scratches really hard) let’s get this thing really in there (his hand is literally in the crack) there we go. Now let’s smell this thing. (Takes a whiff and makes a horrible face) Oh god, it’s been weeks since that things seen a shower.”

Ghost #2: “Oh damn dude, that shit was sick. Let me have a turn now.”

Ghost #3 then leaves the Mandalorian’s body and Ghost #2 takes it over.

Ghost #3: “Make him act like he is making out with himself, you know, like go in the corner and start rubbing up of your back.”

Mandalorian: “That’s so stupid but okay.”

The ghost then goes in the corner of the ring and starts pretending to make out with himself. Ghost #3 starts laughing like crazy and soon enough the Mandalorian starts to crack up as well.

Mandalorian: “Oh dude, check this one out. This will be crazy.”

Ghost #3: “What are you doing?”

Mandalorian: “You have to guess who I am.”

Ghost #3: “Oh okay, sweet.”

Ghost #2 then makes the Mandalorian bring his own gun to his face and places it inside of his own mouth. He then smiles at the Ghost and pulls the trigger, which obviously kills him. Ghost #2 then leaves the now dead Mandalorian’s body and says, “Well, who was I?”

Ghost #3: “Hmm, let me think. Was it…Kurt Cobain?”

Ghost #2: “Ding Ding Ding, you sir are correct.”

Ghost #3: “Yesss!!! God I love that one.”

Ghost #2: “Oh course you do, you can’t seem to ever stop doing it.”

Ghost #3: “Well, we are destined to repeat our mistakes aren’t we?”

Transfoamers: Ghost’s #2 & 3 Survive.

Built Ford Tough: All dead.

The Transfoamers are Victorious!!!

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

The Red Lightsaber went to O Ren Ishi.