Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week 5: The Horsemen of Apokolips vs Xavier's Annihilation Squad

The Horsemen of Apokolips are: Phoenix (Jean Grey) Aron, the Rogue Watcher Scar (Evil Guardian) Kyle Rayner - Parallax Firestorm (Jason Rusch) Deathstroke w/Blue Lightsaber The Destroyer Annihilus Hope Summers Sebastian Shaw Exodus Battle Pope w/M134 Minigun (aka Chaingun) Miho w/Blue Lightsaber The Witch King of Angmar The Balrog of Moria Gozar the Gozarian Zuul Vince Clortho Freddy Krueger w/Yellow Lantern Ring Pinhead Jason Voorhees w/Blue Lightsaber Tommy Oliver (w/Dragonzord) w/Plo Koon's Blue Lightsaber Zombie Charlton Heston Alfred Pennyworth Dark Archangel - Apocalypse Ozymandias The Final Four Horsemen of Apocalypse: War: Decimus Furius Death: Sanjar Javeed Pestilance: Ichisumi Famine: Jeb Lee
  
Xavier's Annihilation Squad is: Doomslayer Cyborg Doomsday Steel Doomsday Superboy Doomsday Supergirl(matrix) Supreme Suprema w/blue lantern ring Silver Racer w/green lantern ring Invincible Eradicator Morgan le Fey Red Hood w/blue lightsaber Vampire Jean Grey Apollo Midnighter The Doctor(authority) Agent 47(hitman) Q representative Micah Jiett The Blob(movie) NFG Mike

“Really? in the creepy woods? My team is a literal army of powerhouses and I get dropped in the spookiest woods on earth.. alone..” -Invincible.

The Mark Grayson, teen Viltrumite walked through the woods alone...

 “This is not good.. I could be doing some major damage out there but I’m nowhere near my team... guess I’ll take a quick lap around the planet and see what’s up.” “oh crap... I know that sound.” A very large masked man appears behind the viltrumite, wielding a humming blue lightsaber. “Really dude? Don’t get me wrong you’re a legend and believe me, i get it. I’m a teenager and therefore i’m like your “ideal hunt” or whatever but I’m not sure if you know who I am... The name’s Invincible for a reason... I don’t think you’re usual slasher tricks are going to work, I don’t care what that thing is made of.” Jason takes a swing at the young hero slicing into his forearm as he tries to deflect and dodge the blow. The young hero claps both hands together through Voorhees’ head snapping his mask in half and shattering his cranium into jelly.

 The large body slumps to to the ground. Gash in his arm is already healing when his next opponent seemingly teleports in out of nowhere. 

Pinhead uses his chains to bind him. Mark struggles against the creaking metal of the chains as Pinhead closes in... Pin head is almost on him, and the chains appear to be tightening in an attempt to rip him limb from limb. 

Unfortunately for Pinhead Mark’s super strength is too much for even magical chains. he shatters the chains in a shower of metal chunks, Invincible then performs the old standby maneuver and flies through the leather clad monster destroying him. 

 He takes to the sky and surveys the planet for combat, strangely he hears no conflicts so he begins to make slow passes over the surface for what feels like hours. 

“What is going on here?” he says... … wait.. first Jason... and then Pinhead... and... oh no oh god... Wake up Mark! Wake up!”  

He begins pinching himself and slapping his own face but he’s completely out cold.

 The laughter begins as claws burst from his chest. “No superpowers in here boy, we’re inside your grapefruit.. where I have all the control... And you fell asleep on the ride here!” 
 Marks body twitches silently in its sleep on the forest floor as the blood begins to pour from his mouth. The devious Krueger has claimed another victim. 


The next moments of the battle are literally a blur of combatants unloading all of their might upon each other. 

Kruger proceeds to wear down and murder the red hood, midnighter, apollo, and the doctor. The horsemen square off against Morgan Le Fay, The resulting magical blast Kill war and shatter his axe however the feedback kills not only Morgan Le Fay but the Doomsday supermen and supergirl begin simultaneously trying to fight each other as the shards of the axe strike them. The various supers have difficulty hurting each other, however they do an excellent job of exhausting themselves. Krueger simply lies in wait and kills them as their mental defenses drop. Seeing all of this, the Q representative decides that the enemy numbers are too great, He tries to alter the current reality to result in a victory by his team but something is blocking his powers. He goes to snap his fingers and discovers that not only they but his entire hand is missing on both arms. he begins to scream in outrage but discovers he has no mouth.. and then he suddenly ceases to exist. 

“Wow, I totally didn’t think that’d work...” said Hope Summers “Lets see what else I can do.”

 The Teen superpower then uses her newly absorbed Q abilities to bend the very fabric of reality... The entire Annihilation squad pops out of existence one by one save a single character.

 NFG Mike stands before the combined might of the Horsemen. 

Hope looks upon him with pity and begins to send him to a happy alternate reality where not only are his teammates still alive but he is unharmed... “Screw that! no, you treat me like a man and kill me.” the New Guy shouts at the insolent teenager. 

 “No... that won’t do at all... Manners my friend.. manners.” chimes in Sanjar as he strolls towards the last remaining enemy. 

Sanjar then used his abilities to infect NFG Mike with every known Sexually Transmitted Disease known to man... “There.. you wanted to die? you will... eventually... oh by the way enjoy the yeast infection... I know it’s not technically fatal but... well I just couldn’t resist...”

8 comments:

Archr5 said...

The Horsemen Are victorious.

War is the only casualty for the horsemen.

Solobeck said...

Nice.
-Becks

NFSTDG Mike said...

Damn! Not again!

Ryan said...

I literally just leaped out of my seat, fist in the air, and screamed "Holy shit!" when I finished reading that!!!

Awesome team you put up there NFG Mike. I foresee great things coming from you in the future. Not now of course, because I just made you my bitch, but in the future.

Yellow Lantern Freddy Krueger for MVP!!!!

Krisatu said...

Wow. These are the Horsemen I'm used to seeing.

Nice win.

I'd wish you better luck next week, NFG Mike but you're playing my team and I need to turn things around. So, better luck in two weeks.

Maybe three.

Lickolas said...

Nice last line Goof, that had me laughing pretty hard. Oh and yeah, grosssssssss.

Nice win Ryan, I had a "Rut Roh" moment when Hope Summers did her thing. I think a new superpower may be upon us.

NFSTDG Mike said...

gee whiz kids! ya hear that?!? the team that just housed us said we were awesome! you know what would be more awesome? you chumps not getting vaporized so that i could at least throw your worthless corpses at the enemy! but dont worry, uncle mike got everybody a special present from the playoff planet!

Ryan said...

Lion-O got the Legion Flight Ring.