Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's time, once again....

That's right folks. It's that magical time of the year again! It's time for the Consolation Rounds! That special set of matches, where me and my Secret Society of SuperWatchers are in charge and anything can happen. It's all the fun and prizes of the PlayOffs, but with lower point values!

Just like with the PlayOffs, rosters will be due starting next Tuesday night. For the first round of Consolation, you'll be emailing your rosters directly to me instead of to your Watcher. I'll explain why in a second, but first let's see where we'll be going in Round One.

Round One is going to held at the first ever Fantasy Fantasy League PROM! That's right, that magical event that according to TV and movies, is a huge life changing night where virgins lose their virginity and throw lavish parties. Where that nerdy girl with the overalls and glasses no guy ever noticed before, reveals herself to have actually been a drop dead gorgeous young woman the entire time. Where the telekinetic prom queen gets a bucket of pig blood dropped on her, then proceeds to murder everyone. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

But what kind of party host would I be, if I didn't try and find you a date? So, along with your 20 point roster you'll also be picking either the number one or two. This number corresponds with the one I've assigned  to a pair of characters from the Waiver Wire- one fairly decent character, the other a lower point character . This person will  be joining your team for this battle. The winners of the match will have the option to keep their "Mystery Date" on their team, along with getting 10 resurrection points.

The match-ups will be:

Layanderlett's Super Orange Kitties and Cats Living Together To Make a New Family vs Brock Samson's Fighting Murderflies. (Special Guest Watcher- Heather)

Griffin's High Maintenance Dope Fiends and Destroyers vs Griswold's Nut Busters. (Josh)

The Traveling Sisterhood of Evil Midgets vs Real Man's Rabblerousers (Special Guest Watcher- Lickolas)

The Empire vs President Barack Obama and Taylor Swift's Red Army (Seeney)


Again, I'll need your rosters AND your number by Monday Night. Thank you all, and WELCOME TO THE CONSOLATION ROUND!

7 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Can't wait!!

Adam said...

So are rosters due Monday night or Tuesday night?

Krisatu said...

Tuesday.

Artifact said...

From the post:

"Just like with the PlayOffs, rosters will be due starting next Tuesday night."

Maybe you should RTFA Adam!

-Z

Adam said...

"Again, I'll need your rosters AND your number by Monday Night."

Hmm... I guess that threw me off a little bit...

Artifact said...

I didn't see that because I only read it half way. Lol

Krisatu said...

I originally was gonna make them due Monday, but changed my mind after posting and made it Tuesday. I thought I fixed the article but guess I missed part.

Thanks for letting me know, Adam