Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Empire of George Washington's Slaves vs Griffin's Sleeping High Maintenance Dope Fiends and Pussy Destroyers

Vampire Yoda and Superman Jr are engaged in a battle.

"I feel like I've seen this before" ponders Prowlimus as he watches the mini Man of Steel and undead Jedi master go at it. Suddenly, Mimic strikes the mighty Prowlimus, a loud CLANG is heard as Mimic copies Prowlimus' metal skin and gains the Autobots attention.

"OW! What in the hell?"   says Prowlimus. "That hurt, like stubbing your toy. OW!"

"I'm just getting started" says Mimic "Anything you can do, I can do better"

"Really?" asks Prowlimus "Let's see you transformer like this" and he turns into his vehicle form.

"No problem" says Mimic. However, he's made of flesh and bone not metal and gears, and breaks his neck. As he lies there paralyzed, Prime rolls over and crushes his incapacitated opponent.

Prowlimus turns his attention to the still ongoing battle between the Empire and Dope Fiends All-stars. Prowlimus turns on his highbeams, ironically blinding the dope fiend, allowing Supes Jr to finish him off.

"Huff. Puff. See..." gasps Supes Jr "I'm....just...as...hooooofffff.....good as the....original"

"Sure thing, kid" growlsimus Prowlimus "Sure" and they ride off.


11 comments:

Krisatu said...

Griffin's Sleeping High Maintenance Dope Fiends and Pussy Destroyers: All dead

The Empire of George Washington's Slaves: Both combatants survive

THE EMPIRE OF GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SLAVES ARE VICTORIOUS!!!!

Krisatu said...

Full disclosure. I think the Fred/Griffin combo have the greatest team name of all.

Josh the Commish said...

Good work!! And I agree on the team name!!

NFG Mike said...

Tell em Prowlimus! And I am also a big fan of the name! TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOORLD!!!

Anonymous said...

Gay shit!

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks anonymous. Very insightful. You're a pussy.

Anonymous said...

I am what I eat! That means you must be a dick!

NFG Mike said...

I liked "Annonymous' better when he was RobC/Real Man

Josh the Commish said...

Yes, I am a dick. That's why I call out pussies who post as anonymous.

Anonymous said...

ANONYMOUS SAYS YOU ARE ALL ASSHOLES IN THIS LEAGUE!!!

NFG Mike said...

Classic Anonymous! Keep it comin!