Monday, February 17, 2014

Layanderlet's Super Orange Kitties and Cats Living Together to Make a New Family Vs. The Royal Highness

Laya’s Squad is Ant Man, Armor, Nocturne, (Kingdom Come) Hawkman, (Kingdom Come) Alan Scott, Monarch, Warmaster Tsavong Lah, Feral, Nightbird, Decepticon #4, The Lorax, Bendonner, and Reepicheep'

The Royal Highness is Nova, (original) Beast, Phantom Stranger, Chriselion, Hush, Chameleon, Micah Jiett, Jedi Master #41, Sunstreaker, The Ideon, Black Lantern Super Soldier, Invincible, Linus Van Pelt.


Hey, Joshatu here. Here’s the deal, I just got back from The Virgin Islands and I don’t feel like doing anything if it doesn’t involve a beach or an enormous cigar; so I’m going to break down this match into a one on one battle between the teams until both of these exceptional squads are done and move on to the finals. But the problem I found was that I couldn’t find anybody that wanted to write the whole thing, so I just went into the multiverse and randomly grabbed the first people I saw to watch each part of the match until I had enough to complete it…. Enjoy……….

How ya doing, this is John Ritter. I just walked on to the set of Three’s Company and boy did I ever fall into a fresh set of antics this time (**LAUGH TRACK**). But this catastrophe wasn’t as bad as the one that Ant Man faced, when he was totally obliterated by Nova.
Hi all, this is Duff McKagen from Guns N’ Roses. I’m wasted but I totally just saw Beast beat the crap out of the force field chick armor. She looked way more powerful and stuff; but he was smarter or .something and must of known how to exploit her powers…….. Weird…… Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go buy some stocks.
Hello Kemosabe, this Tanto, friend to Lone Ranger and friend to Fantasy Fantasy. Nocturne has done much teleporting. The teleporting was fast. But Phantom Stranger was powerful as the Ghost dance and he won battle for the land and spirits.
Sufferin Succotash!! Thisss is Sylvester. I’m a cat. And that huge Hawkman, looks DELISHUSS!! But I don’t think I’m gonna messssss with em after the way he just waxed that disco ball green lantern Chrisssssselion.
Hi, I’m Prince Adam. Don’t tell anybody I’m He-Man. Unless you’re going to tell Hush, because he just got wasted by Green lantern magic. The End. And remember, don’t tell anybody I’m He-Man.
President Calvin Coolidge (man of few words). Said: Monarch beat Chameleon.
Hi suckas, this is Bryan Beckerman. I’m here to watch the pitched battle between Micah Jiett and Warmaster Tsavong Lah. I was chosen to do this match because I’m the only guy left in the Multiverse that remembers who these two dudes actually are (and cause I’ve got the world’s biggest SCHLONG!!: BEEYATCH!!)! Naturally, The Warmaster wins the fight after Master Jiett’s very powerful force powers are removed due to his natural Yuuzhong Vhonn abilities…. Duh.
Hey, this is Justin Bieber. It’s okay, I know you love me. Feral killed Jedi Master #41. Nah dawg, it wasn’t with claws it was with a lightsaber yo. SO!! You’re mom went to jail.

Hello fellow Cybertronians, this is the bearer of the matrix Alpha Trion. Nightbird, who would someday defeat my predecessor Optimus Prime, has easily dispatched the Autobot Sunstreaker. Now follow your souls friends.
“Dirty Diapers”!! This is Fantastic Max!! Well along came Ideon and the fun time started and Decepticon #4 is dead again. And you readers owe it all to my 4 ply diaper and this safety pin. FANTASTIC MAX!!!!s
Confucious say: The Lorax is wise; but he can’t beat Black Lantern Super Soldier.i
AYE!! I am William Wallace. An I jus witnessed Invincible fly right up the arse of Bendonner and kill the giant with his bear head. It was bloody hilarious!!
I’m Charlie Brown. I’m sad. My friend Linus is dead. Reepicheep was very fast and he killed my friend Linus. It made me sad.
Round 2
PEEKA!! Peeka. Peeeeeeca. Peeka. (*translation*). Hi, I’m Pikachu. I’m a Pokemon. It took a while for Invincible to catch Reepicheep, but when he did, he killed him.
Hey ya sissies!! Dis is Andrew Dice Clay ya folla. Ring around the Rosey, a black lantern shield on your toesies. Ashes, ashes da dumb ninja chick falls down. OHH!! Super Soldier beats Nightbird, ya folla.
This is Poop Man, I’m not a real person, or even a real character. But Josh wishes I was. But let me tell ya, even as a fake character that is 100% made of poop, I could tell you that The Ideon killed Feral, and then Feral pooped himself and I thought it was awesome (so did Josh).
Hello my children, this is Jesus. I wish that no killing would take place. Though shalt treat your neighbor as you would like to be treated. The Phantom Stranger did not obey this golden rule when he killed The Warmaster Tsavong Lah. But I forgive him, and I still love them both.
Good day, I am Peppin the Short. I’m a very interesting person in history, and if you do not know who I am you should use Wikipedia to find out. One thing you will not find in your research is that I just saw Monarch kill (original) Beast. They would both have fit in my army well.
Hello, for the sake of pluralism and political correctness I am Eleanor of Aquitaine. I am interesting as well (probably more interesting). Look me up too!! By the way Alan Scott’s crusade was successful against Nova.
Hi, this is Josh Houslander. I’m awesome. That punk Hawkman just got wasted by The Phantom Stranger cuz he sucks. TOLD YA RYAN!!
THIS IS ROSEY O’DONELL!! Alan Scott wins the fight over The Ideon, because Alan Scott is gay and gay is the way!! Plus, I’ve never heard of The Ideon, I mean who has??
Hey, this is Becks again, I’m breaking the rules and going twice. Black Lantern Super Soldier and Monarch kill each other, because they are both so powerful. HA!! This battle was soooooo pitched that it was a tie!! And you said no ties Josh. HA!! You suck Houslander!! Eff You!!
This is Vladimir Putin. I will decide match. Alan Scott is very strong, even though he is gay. If he live in Russia he would not be. America has failed him, not magic ring that work great. But he not strong enough to fight both Phantom Stranger and Invincible. They are strangely phantom like and Invincible once they form team. They won this match. Thanks to me for watching it and for Russia for being strong. Ukraine is weak. U.S. is weak. Russia strong. This match is over. Thank you for reading it. Yes it was stupid. Russis is not stupid. But at least match was better than the Olympics. And safer too.

5 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

THE ROYAL HIGHNESS IS VICTORIOUS!!

Kitties: All dead.

Highness: The Phantom Stranger and Invincible survive.

Solobeck said...

Ha-Becks is a rebel!

Anonymous said...

Ho-Becks is a piece of shit!

Anonymous said...

Hee-Josh the Commish is an ass!

NFG Mike said...

Whoa, thats a lot of Watchers! Good job everyone, ill see you at the meeting.