Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Beckerman's Backyardigan's Beeyatches Vs. George Washington's Slaves

Beckerman’s Backyardigan’s Beeyatches are Darth Vader, General Zod, White Lantern Kyle Rayner, Nightwing (Lor Zod), Flamebird (Thara Ak Var), Vampire Dark Phoenix, The Fallen, The Black Order: Proxima Midnight, The Black Maw, Super Giant, and Corvus Glave, and Triple H (w/ a red lightsaber)

George Washington’s Slaves are Amazo, Fernus, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain (w/ black lightsaber)), Loki, Wolverine, Ki Adi Mundi, Windcharger, The Protectobots: First Aid, Hot Spot, Grooves, Blades, and Streetwise, (movie) Bumblebee, Prowl (w/ Autobot Matrix of Leadership (AKA: Prowlimus Prime)), Blurr, Roadbuster, Mad Eye Moonie, and Wally Trollman w/ Noville the Dragon.



So… Do y’all know what a gay horse eats??...... (Answer)… HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Ha Ha Ha!! Love that S(*&T. So Hay Hay Hay, Ayeebody it’s me your most with the host Daveatu. Sorry this flaming turd is late but I turned 12, ahhhhh got me bro… you f&(*in got me… 21…. this Saturday and my S&*t is drunker than Dick Cheney on a hunting trip. I totes stumbled into this bar on The South Side of Chicago for just one beer… one beer…. Just one beer…… one f^&*&in beer and next thing I knew this B**(ch w/ some wicked huge jugs was all up on my S((t. And by all up on my S((t I of course mean that she sat down a few tables away from me…. So, I’m all like the Davester getting him some VAGG TONIGHT!! Eff this Eff Eff Ell Bleep. But then I was all like under the table, and not just cuz I was puking but cuz like the whole city was puking. Puking up cement and blood and cosmic poop or energy… I don’t know why I said poop. Prolly cuz…. Never mind…. There was a Kicka** fight goin on outside and then I was like “I’m goin to watch this thing BEEEEEOTCH”!! And I took one more shot of Jaeger and then…. My watch says that was 30 hours ago.

Here’s what I know……… Vader and Zod killed Amazo, Prowlimus Prime, and Fernus. I’m pretty sure that Batgirl used her white lightsaber to kill black lantern Rayner and Triple K… err…wait… The Protectobots merged to form Defensor and they were all like: “ARRRRRR ME DEFENSOR ME DEFENSE THE CITY BY BEING AWESOME AND MAKING MESS AND KILL LOTS OF BLACK ORDER DUFUSES”. Nightwing, then turned out to not be Robin which was weak as Eff. And Flamebird turned out to not be on fire. And lots of Transformers didn’t get looked up by me on Wikipedia cuz I was mackin on hoes and doin shots and drinkin lots uh brightly-umbrellaed-Daquiris (CUZ THAT’S WHAT MEN DRINK YOU SOBER F**Ks). Dark Phoenix killed Wolverine as he was walking towards her slowly (or was that X-Men 3… Yeah, that was X-Men 3, or was it??). Loki did some mischief and other stuff but died from getting killed and then people were all like “LIBERTY AND THE 2nd AMENDMENT IS DEAD IN CHICAGO AND SO IS GEORGE WASHINGTON”!! At least that is what the bartender told me, or is that dude a police therapist…????... Anyway,… Anybody else thirsty??

8 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

BECKERMAN'S BACKYARDIGAN'S BEEYATCHES ARE VICTORIOUS!!

B-3: Zod and Vader survive.

Slaves: All dead.

Artifact said...

Haha. wow.

Good Job? lol.

Nice win Becks.

Josh the Commish said...

Ha!! I like the good job, complete with a question mark!! Awesome.

Solobeck said...

A win is a win. Nice match Artrip- your team put up a helluvah fight!

NuFaGtu said...

Ahhhh. The pains of being a rookie Watcher. Here's a tip. If you get a beer hat, you can watch AND drink! I do it all the time!

Anonymous said...

A utter crapfest of shitty watching and laziness. Nice job fuckface.

David Parks said...

I don't recall writing this masterpiece, but the police therapist said I need to hold myself accountable so I take full credit.

Thanks for apparently uploading it and probably driving me to that hospital, Josh!

Josh the Commish said...

No problem Buddy!! Anytime.

Oh and Anonymous, it's great to hear from you again. It feels like forever since I told you to go eat a bowl of dicks!! I'll warm one up for you!!