Wednesday, March 26, 2014

s7w4- Commandos vs Horsemen

Thanos sits about the massive ship RAMA, looking out the window, as Tenderheart Bear approaches.

"Mr Thanos. They're here with the prisoner." he gestures to Hermoine Granger and Dora as they enter leading a hooded figure.

"Thank you Tenderheart. Ladies. All these theatrics are wholly unnecessary. This man is no prisoner, he's a guest. I simply wish to palaver with my guest here. Please unshackle him and remove his hood. I mean him no harm"

They do as he says. The second the prisoners bonds are removed and he sees where he is, he rushes forward, intending to crush the mad titan. He simply passes right through Thanos and falls on his face.

"My friend, I'm not a total fool." says the hologram as it reforms. "As I said, I wish to chat with you. But make no mistake, I'm not above crushing you. I'm sure you're more than aware that I have the means to do so. I merely seek a moment of your time. No more, no less."

"One. Moment." growls the man "Make it a good one"

"Splendid" smiles Thanos. "Please, take a look in the Plantir my good friend, Bail Organa has graciously loaned to me."

The Plantir  glows as Thanos' guest looks into it. He's shocked to see what is before his eyes. He sees Paul Stanley, the starchild stealing the celestial powers of Ace Frehely and using them to destroy the Death Star. Once more the spotlight is on Paul and Ace is left powerless and in the shadows. He sees Earth-2 Superman bowing before Darkseid, swearing his allegiance, just before he begins to slaughter his own team mates. He sees Batman shooting Darkseid in the chest, as he stands over the corpse of Wonder Woman.

"N-no." he mutters "This is some kind of a trick"

"My friend, this is no trick. Darkseid himself has the same stone, if you doubt what you see merely look into his. It shall tell you the same thing. That the Horsemen are savage, powerful monsters who merely feed their own egos, and care not whom they crush in to get what they desire."

Sensing his guest is where he wants him, Thanos presses on.

"That symbol you wear. It used to inspire hope. Caring. Looking out for the underdog. But what is it now, that it's sullied itself with the Horsemen insignia? It's simply a reminder that the mighty only care to do what they want. It's no longer the man that others want with them, it's merely the power that the symbol represents. Shame really. I was once told there's alot of power in symbols"

The broken man looks at the mad titan, confused and enraged. "You're moment is up." he mutters through clenched teeth and tears.

"Then feel free to leave, but please . Remember exactly what it is you wish to fight for. I wish you nothing but luck in the upcoming match"

As his fromer prisoner flies off, Thanos begins to laugh. Knowing that he has gotten to the man and rattled him to his core.

"See you soon. Superman "

5 comments:

Krisatu said...

To be continued...

Ryan said...

You are a Horseman now Kal-El..... Do not forget that.

Lickolas said...

Dude that was phenomenal! I cannot wait to read this match!

Josh the Commish said...

Well, I haven't been this excited in a while!! I am such a nerd. Great work so far Seney!!

NFG Mike said...

Oh snap! I'm sure Superman and Darkseid on the same team is going to work out just fine.