Saturday, June 28, 2014

George Lucas Conference Final: Chapter XXIV

Wonder Woman walks next to Harry Potter. 

Wonder Woman:  I know what it is like to kill.  It is something which you should contemplate for many years to come.

Harry Potter:  The only thing I’m contemplating now Wonder Woman is how to kill these f@#kers once and for all.

Wonder Woman suddenly begins to choke.  The Amazonian clutches her throat and gasps for breath.

Potter: Diana!!!

Mr. Mxyztplk floats over to the duo and begins to snicker. 

Mxyztplk: I grow weary of being misjudged.  My pranks are those of legend.  Isn’t that true Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman staggers to her knees, turning blue.

Mxyztplk:  You see young Potter, I am not bound by your laws.  I am only bound by my own mind. . . which is limitless.

Wonder Woman falls to the ground, dead.

Mxyztplk: And here I thought she would put up more of a struggle against an imp like me.   I guessed wrong.

Potter moans at another Horsemen loss and stares at Mxyztplk.  He shoots a flare past Mxyztplk, scorching the wall behind him.  The prankster begins to read the sizzling etchings on the wall.

Mxyztplk:  Hmmm.  You.  Are.  A. Dead.  Man.

Mxyztplk:  Well, Potter.  First of all you’ve got it all wrong because I’m not truly a man.  Second, how do you think you’ll be able to accomplish that feat boy?

Potter shoots a smoking combination of letters which readjusts themselves.

Mxyztplk:  Because.  I.  Am.  Smarter. 

Mxyztplk:  Smarter.  Don’t make me laugh Potter.

Potter fires another combination of searing letters although this time they continually readjust themselves and recombines into nonsensical words.

Mxyztplk:    Boro.  Horsemen.  Booty.  Shall. Vashine.  Triumph.  Klptzyxm. . . 

Mxyztplk’s smile fades.

Mxyztplk:  Damn.

A tremendous pop is heard and Mr. Mxyztplk is taken from the match forever. 

Harry Potter’s eyebrow arches and a mischievous grin creeps across his face.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Ooof. Trading Wonder Woman for Mxy.... Didn't want to, but I'll take it.