Wednesday, June 18, 2014

George Lucas Conference Final: Horsemen of Apokolips vs. Sisterhood of Traveling Midgets: Prologue

My name is Harry Potter.  I have faced evil incarnate in the form of Voldemort and only barely survived.  What chance do I have against an enemy such as this?  I look to the sky and see the Phoenix Force Entity.  It is unlike the bird which graced the chambers of Dumbledore.  No.  This bird shines as bright as the twin suns of Tatooine as related to me in stories by Obi Wan Kenobi.  I shake my head in anger.  What chance do I have?  What chance do any of us have against the remaining Midget team?  My anger bubbles to the surface and I admonish my owner for his hubris.  The sheer audacity and pomposity is disgraceful.  The Phoenix Force Entity turns and flies toward me.  I simply close my eyes in anticipation of what is next. . . death. 

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Come on Harry! You can do it man! Don't doubt yourself now!!

Josh the Commish said...

You're a beotch Harry. Always have been, always will be!!