Monday, August 18, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Midget's Correspondent Post #1


Are you getting this? I have no idea if this is going through to anyone but here it goes. This is Zufa Cenva reporting from, well, I am not quite sure where this place is called, but it is basically just an abandoned barn I believe. Things are bad here. It has been bad here from the start. I will admit, I have not seen any combat in weeks as I have built my own outpost with a group of locals. It has taken me the last ten days to gather enough raw materials to construct a working telegraph system here, a telegraph system that I know works, but has not as of yet, given me any incoming data.

Which is why I am not quite sure if this is going to anyone.

Things are not quite as they seem here. I know we are supposed to be fighting against the “Kitties” as they are being called, but it was made quite clear early on that they are not the only ones here on this planet. We lost a lot early on. I was part of a battalion early in the battle that included Deadshot, the bloodsucker and Usagi. It was a group I was proud to be a part of, that was until we met up with….It.

Don’t get me wrong, the Dumbledore’s were there and held their hold their own. They easily took down Deadshot without so much as a fight. When it came to the others though, I am still not quite sure what happened. The bloodsucker (who I figured was the strongest of all of us) just went still. Affected by it immediately, she just collapsed and turned to ash. Usagi thought he could fight it but, well, there is no fighting it. IT just wins, no matter what you do. So like I said, something is going on here and I suspect it is not the Kitties (again, not my name for them) who are in control of it.

If this is going out to anyone please listen up (Even if it is someone from my supposed opponent). Take cover and hide. I am working on a defense but as of yet, I have nothing. Stay strong and lie low. This is not the playoff planet of old. Something has changed. Something else is in control.

Zufa Cenva, signing out.

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

Edge of my seat now!! Good stuff Nick!!