Thursday, August 21, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Midget's Correspondent Post #2

Zufa here, this should be reaching you, I just don't know how long they are taking.

Something is terribly wrong with this world and I am not talking about from a morality standpoint. I can hear things, which is not unusual per se, but there is something wrong about it. There are many voices but all the voices are the same. It's like something is going through this world but does not have any control over it. This makes little sense so I apologize for that. 

I am all alone as everyone of my local workers have either left or have perished. I have seen no one else in a while but I feel as if I am constantly pushing something away. My strength is not fully with me at this point and I know I am going to need it if we are going to get off this place with anyone alive. I know that is the goal now, I need to find the others to let them know. We must leave this place immediately.

Something IS wrong with this world, like it is no longer in control of itself anymore. This world is no longer just a place...I believe it is a thing.