Saturday, August 23, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Post 6


This is a transmission I found from Governor Morris to the people of the playoff planet. I believe it is quite recent considering what else I have received. I will post this first as what has just come in is quite disturbing.


Dear Citizens of Feniks I,

I have feared for sometime now that this day was upon us.

For longer then I care to remember our lot in this universe has been that of perseverance through difficult times. We have been weathering these constant storms and despite our losses, we have always come through together and whole. I had often thought of a day when we may not come through and survive that storm.

I fear that day has finally come.

Despite our constant warnings and attempts at ridding ourselves of this awful threat we are finally at that moment where we can no longer sustain this fight. Something new has threatened our livelihood and it is time for us to leave. I cannot explain to you further without putting all of you in even greater danger. Please heed this warning and do exactly as I say.

At 0800 hours, three days from now, everyone who wants to leave this place will be taken off planet to find a new home for our world. There will be three ships leaving that morning with more then enough room to fit every living being on this planet. We insist on rounding up as many animals as you can find. We want our world to survive elsewhere and without bringing every-possible aspect of our world with us this will be impossible to do.

I realize this task is an overwhelming undertaking even with proper notice but since we have time working against us, we must complete this endeavor in as little time as possible. The three Trireme ships will be leaving the planet at twenty-minute intervals starting at 0800 sharp; so please start this process immediately. Spread word of this message as soon as you receive it and waste not a moment’s time.

I am so sorry that this day has come but if we can weather these next three days I promise you we can survive even this perilous situation. I hope to one day be able to explain this to everyone but until then, please trust me and be ready to leave at the time I have mentioned.

With My Deepest Sorrows,

Governor Bill Morris



1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

I would have voted for that guy.