Saturday, August 23, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Kitties Correspondent Post #3


This will be the last time that I report back to you. For that I am sorry but my wounds were much more serious then I at first suspected. My pack still does not know this but I can tell that Aberforth knew the second they brought me back into the house. He and I have come to an agreement that he will take over these transmissions for me, so I hope that will work out for you. I am going to tell Sam after I am done with this as I can tell it will not be long before I am gone. He is a good leader and I know he is more the capable of dealing with this.

The magic’s have been less then truthful with us as well.

Aberforth told me this morning that the voice or I should say, voice’s we have been hearing lately are not the voices of local’s or even our opponent. He said that they discovered during a routine location spell last week that something was interfering with their magic. They originally thought that the Midget’s had sent someone out our way to block their magic, something that is easily detectable by simply doing another spell. After doing numerous other spells they realized that it was not a block, but the locater spell itself.

It was coming up blank (as he described it). As if the spell was saying that there were life forms in literally every square inch of the area. This is evidently impossible, as the spell does not ascribe to the sort of tree hugging; everything is alive type of sensibilities. It only locates living beings, not even trees or plants are included. This led them to believe that either they had lost their ability to work a proper spell (and trust me, this was not even a consideration in Regulus’ eyes) or that and this is their words, that the planet itself is somehow alive.

I feel bad for the boys because they are going to find this hard to believe when they are eventually told. I trust Sam to take the information to heart but I know Quil and Jared are going to take some convincing. Aberforth is a very trustworthy man so please except his transmissions as you have my own. I don’t usually like the Magic types, still don’t care for the Black family, but Aberforth and his sister are good people.

I suppose I leave this in their hands now. I don’t know if Regulus is correct with this whole “living planet” thing but Aberforth is sure worried about it and at this point, that is good enough for me. I send my love back home to my team and I have to hope at least one of us comes out alive. I feel okay about this now. I have faith in my team.