Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week 2 Consolation Round: Wacky Races!!

Goal: A race to the finish line (don't bother to ask, of course the losers will die).
Setting: Via Lactea
Points: 30 plus 1 or more vehicles from your roster for your character(s) to operate. The use of these vehicles will NOT count as an official use.
Watcher: Joshatu or The Neon Master Pogo, depending on my... err, their moods.
Prizes:
1st place: Slave II
2nd place: Porkin's X-Wing
3rd place: A F-22 Fighter Jet
4th place: A Tank
Participants:
-Griswold's Nut-busters
-Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies
-The Mickey Mouse Grindhouse
-The Traveling Sisterhood of Evil Midgets
-Charles Barkley's Turrible Decisions
-The Empire
-Miley and Barry's Best of Both World's Dragon Depository
-Layanderletson's Super Orange Kitties and Cats Arguing Constantly About Whose Fault it was That They Lost in The First Round.

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

I know that this is a bit more information than normal for a consolation match; so if there are any questions, just shoot me an email or text. Please have these squads to me by noon on Monday. As always with the consolation, if you don't bother to send one in on time I don't mind, but I will then go on your roster and put one together myself.