Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TEAM Vs. Team Sleeping Pussy: Introduction

This is not an introduction to the mythical match of epic proportions. This is simply an introduction to the writing of the match itself. I would simply like to state for the record that after 8 years of writing for The Fantasy Fantasy League Blog, and with over 300 matches under my belt, that if I were to put together a list of the top 5 squads I have ever had the pleasure of deciding over, that both of these squads would be on the list. Both owners should be proud of their squad, I hope that the match I put out for them, and the rest of you as well does not disappoint. I will do my best and I apologize in advance to whichever of these two teams ends up being on the losing end.

Match proper should be posted by late night/early morning Wednesday/Thursday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time.

He Who Sleeps

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Fred.

Solobeck said...

Do not take your time!

He who nibbles

Goldilocks said...

Take sufficient time. Not too little, not too much. Just the appropriate amount.

She who breaks and enters