Saturday, May 21, 2016

Season 9, Week 1 Consolation Match: Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies vs. Fake Man's Faulty Frenemies

Soy un perdedor,
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?”


            -Beck [Loser]

I look upon the teams which will do battle in this Season 9, Week 1 Consolation Match located on the inside of a unicorn fart. They are as follows:

Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies: No team submission.

Fake Man's Faulty Frenemies: No team submission.

Let the battle never begin. . .

BOTH TEAMS DISQUALIFIED!

BOTH TEAMS OFFICIALLY WOODCHIPPED AT GREENIE’S MILL!

8 comments:

Solobeck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solobeck said...

I hereby bring a motion to the Consortium requesting that a vote be taken with regard to the permanent ban of both teams noted in this match from the remaining Season 9 consolation rounds.
-Becks

Artifact said...

I will vote in favor of any and all bans. The goddamn woodchipper has more miles on it this year than a truck stop call girl.

Discussions will need to be had this offseason in order to maintain a competitive balance and to increase league involvement.

Lickolas said...

I second Fizz`s vote on my way out of the door.

David Parks said...

I vote yes, not out of genuine concern but because I love a good mob. I would like to also start a secondary vote to ban Beckerman from using the same song lyrics twice in one season, no matter how fitting the lyrics are or how close "Beck" is to "Becks".

Solobeck said...

I agree with Dave! Sorry to all for brill building the lyrical notations of my matches this year. My very bad! Shame on me. Shame.

Josh the Commish said...

I disagree with Solobeck's motion. Not on substance, just because he said it. And the ancient wisdom of Old Man Parks rings true once again.

P.S. Both of these teams will be under competent ownership next season.

P.P.S. It is imperative that the league remain 16 teams, mostly because the commissioner's arithmetic skills are at a 9the grade level and anything else is too difficult for scheduling.

Solobeck said...

Hall pass given to arithmetic skills of Commish!