Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Season 9, Week 2 Consolation Match: Commandos vs Turrible Decisions

The Miley and Barack's Thank God Nick is Leaving so we can get Someone with a Shorter Team Name Commandos is :  Imperator Furiosa

Charles Barkley's Turrible Decisions (aka. Snarls Sharkley's Jaws of Life) is:  Peter Venkman (9 deaths w/Green Lightsaber)

"I'm sorry, ma'am," says the annoyed Cedar Point attendant, "but we are not giving out fast pass tickets for the Power Tower anymore. The cut off time was Saturday by 2:00 pm.  You need to get to the back of the line."

"This is crap." Furiosa replies. She points to Venkman who is waiting between the two towers. "I am supposed to be fighting that guy over there. It won't take long, I promise, he's a super nerd and I am going to destroy him real quick then be on my way."

Venkman sees her and decides to go talk the attendant into letting her in real quick.

"Thanks for that." says Furiosa. "You know, it isn't my fault I was late. We have been dealing with managerial issues all season."

"No worries." Venkman says smiling. "You wanna go down?"

"EXCUSE ME?!?"

"Oh, God! No... I meant.. The towers... uhhh... Which tower do you want?" stammers the Ghostbuster's geek. "I say we go up."

"Oh, haha." Furiosa says laughing off the miscommunication. "No one ever wants to go on the up tower! It's just stupid. But whatever, the line is shorter. Let's ride."

Venkman lets out a chuckle as she hops into a seat and brings the shoulder harness down. It latches into place and she hears the buzz of Venkman's igniting lightsaber. Quickly, she tries to free herself from the restraint but with only one real arm she cannot get the leverage she needs to get out.

Venkman raises the lit saber above her neck. The countdown beeps begin to chime as the tower stages itself for liftoff. "I know we are supposed to fight at the top so I apologize for the breach of etiquette," he says, "But I will not reach the graveyard today. Enjoy your ride... into Valhalla."

The tower blasts off and relieves Imperator Furiosa of her head, showering the scores of awaiting patrons on the ground below in blood.

6 comments:

Artifact said...

Snarls Sharkley's Jaws of Turrible Decisions is VICTORIOUS!!

Peter Venkman is the sole survivor.

David Parks said...

It's like I always say, bustin' makes me feel good. Similarly, I always say "Don't worry: Bill Murray." My point is, Peter Venkman will live forever.

NFG Mike said...

Up Tower 4Lyfe.

David Parks said...

Wait, Nick is leaving too? I would have played more aggressively this season if I knew the League was gonna collapse like a Jenga tower.

Josh the Commish said...

No collapse Dave, some good peeps are taking over. #goodriddancecommandos

Josh the Commish said...

Cool match Fizz, loved the banter!!