Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Beckerman's Backyardigan's Beeyatches Vs. Team Sleeping Pussy

Beckerman's Backyardigan's: Beeyatches are Dr. Evil (w/ an Indigo Lantern Ring), Mini Me, and Number 2.

Team Sleeping Pussy is Big Jim (w/ S.P.I.N. Tech), and Norman Rockwell (w/ a Halberd and a Zapper).


At the very top of the Power Tower, all five combatants await what appears to be imminent doom as they hang on, unstrapped in, in their seats.....

“Allllllll-Right, who signed me up for this ridiculous match?? Heights aren't really my thing. I'm blaming you Number 2”. Proclaims Dr. Evil.

“My apologies Dr. Evil. Being 300 feet up is rather unsettling”. Answers Number 2.

“Speaking of unsettling, that smell permeating the hot summer air is revolting. Is that you that your pants that are filled with Number 2, Number 2?? Or does Mini Me need a new diaper”??

“THAT'S IT. I'M TIRED OF THIS S*^T NORM. WHAT ARE THESE WHINY B^&^(&*ES WHINING AND B(*&(*ING ABOUT?? I'M GONNA WANDER OVER AND BEAT THE S^&T OUT OF THESE PUSSIES”. Exlcaims Big Jim.

“I think I am going to do a painting about this when we get back to headquarters” Says Norman Rockwell calmly.

“WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT. I ALWAYS THOUGHT PAINTING PICTURES WAS ONE OF THOSE GAY-A**-PUSSY PROJECTS MYSELF, BUT HEY, WHAT THE F(*&(* DO I KNOW. AT LEAST YOU AREN'T ACTING ALL SISSIFIED LIKE THE PUSSIES ON THAT OTHER TEAM. WHICH REMINDS ME, WHY IS OUR TEAM CALLED THE SLEEPING PUSSIES ANYWAYS?? I AIN'T NO PUSSY, AND I RARELY SLEEP. MOST OF THE OTHER DUDES ON THE TEAM ARE PRETTY HARSH TOO. I MEAN LOOK AT ME. I OBVIOUSLY AIN'T NOBODY THAT ANYBODY SHOULD F&)* WITH; BUT I'D BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A MOTHAF(*&))R WHO WOULD HAVE THE STONES TO CALL THAT RORSCHACH MOTHERF)&)(&)(R A PUSSY, NOT TO MENTION BULLSEYE.

“Good question Jim. It looks like the other squad is getting ready to make their move though. So, let's stay at the ready”.

“Mmm Okay, I need you minions to attack already. Starting now”. Dr.Evil says, as he tightly grips the sides of his chair”.

Number 2 has the crap scared out of him literally; but he attempts to make his move. Unfortunately the number 2, that was in number 2's pants begins to leak out of his pant leg causing him to slip on the poo which sends him falling to his demise.

Norman attempts to throw his halberd at Dr. Evil to take out their leader; but he misses. The mystical weapon then begins to free fall, most likely killing or maiming an innocent bystander down below. Norm then begins taking poorly aimed pot shots at Dr. Evil with his Zapper, one of which does eventually make contact with his face. Mini Me begins rushing towards Norman in a rage, out for blood after the death of his larger self; but Big Jim intervenes. Right as Mini Me is about to sink his evil little midget teeth into Norman Rockwell, Jim jumps in-between them and bear hugs the midget which ends in a sacrificing free fall for them both.

“JIM!! NOOOOOOO”!! Norman yells.

Jim looks up to Norm on his way down and yells: “JUST KEEP PAINTING S*)(T YOU SISSY-F*)&)&)(R”......

Probably the best compliment Jim had ever given.

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

TEAM SLEEPING PUSSY IS VICTORIOUS!!

B3: All dead.

SP: Only Norman Rockwell survives.

Artifact said...

Haha. "Just keep painting" Nice one!

NFG Mike said...

Jim speaks the truth.

HeWhoSleeps said...

Funny stuff!

He Who Sleeps