Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies Vs. The Abomitrons

Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies are Alf, Rolf the Dog, and Ewok #22.

The Abomitrons are Michael Vick (w/ a M202A1 Flash Rocket Launcher), and C.T. 5555 (Fives).


“Good morning General. Our seats are properly secured, and the craft is moving in its designated upward motion”. Says Fives to Michael Vick.

“I'm not really sure the general thing still applies, Trooper. At one point I was one of the top dogs in this league. I had my own team named after me and everything”. Says Vick calmly.

“You still are in my book sir”. Says Fives.

Vick reflects: “Yeah, but I truly am better off now. I've gone through a lot of therapy and I am just glad to be a healthier person. Hurting people and hurting dogs are just not even on my radar anymore. This is the new me”.

“Good to hear it sir. The other team should be approaching shortly” says Fives.

The three Murderflies rise up to meet them in the shuttle of their own, when an uneasy look rolls over Michael Vick's face. Vick looks at Fives and says: “Are those dogs, the other team, they all look like dogs”??.........

“I believe one of them is a dog sir. One is an alien from Malmac and the other is an ewok from the Moon of Endor. It is true that all three of them are furry; but only one is a dog sir”. Fives reports.

“They look like dogs to me”........ Vick says creepily. He finishes: “Do you think it would hurt my mental wellness if I just killed one of those dogs?? Or maybe I don't need to kill them. What if I just electrocuted them or held them underwater for a while”??

“I understand that war is hell sir; but that is quite a weird question”. Responds Fives.

From the other side of the ride ALF looks to his teammates and says: “Now I'm all about eating cats, but what is this crazy dog killer's problem. Back on Melmac, we euthanize people that crazy.

“I don't know ALF, but I don't like the sounds of it”. Says Rolf.

The ewok is unresponsive as he is preoccupied picking lice out of his legs, or perhaps he is masturbating. I'm not really sure.

“General Vick, what is the plan”?? Asks Fives.

Vick responds: “I like dem dogs. Doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy dogs”. Ima get dem dogs. Ima get em. Doggy doggy dogs.

“General Vick, is there a plan”. Fives reiterates.

Vick answers: “It's a dog eat dog world. And I'm the top dog. Dogs and dogs and dogs”...... Vick then snaps and yells: “HAHAHAHAHA!! IT'S TIME FO A DOG FIGHT Y'ALL”.

Vick then leaps on to the other shuttle and pulls the trigger on his M202A1 FLASH Rocket Launcher and blows the entire car off of the top of the ride sending him and the entire other team to their canine deaths......

Fives grabs his comlink and radios in: “Abomitron command, this is CT-5555 reporting in. Yes, sir. The plan worked perfect. Mission accomplished.

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

THE ABOMITRONS ARE VICTORIOUS!!

Murderflies: All dead.

Abomitrons: Only Fives survives.

Artifact said...

If Vick would have been a Stanford swimmer instead of a football player then he wouldn't have got 2 years in jail.

NFG Mike said...

I disagree. Vick going to jail is a fixed point in time. Much like Judgement Day.

Josh the Commish said...

Ahh, I see NFG Mike is a believer in Hegelian Historiographical Theory and Artifact subscribes to Chaos Theory. Very interesting.