Thursday, March 12, 2020

Week 2 Democracy: The Striders of Rohan Vs. Charles Barkley's Turrible Decisions

The Striders of Rohan are HYDRA Soldier #1-2 in an AT-AT, HYDRA Soldier #3-4 in an AT-ST, HYDRA Soldier #5-6 in an AT-ST, HYDRA Soldier #7-8 in an AT-ST, HYDRA Soldier #9-10 in an AT-ST, Admiral William Kelley in a F-18, Earth 2 Batman in the O.G. Batmobile, Earth 2 Catwoman, The Comedian, Black Flash, King Kong, Magneto, Robert Downey Jr. in Ferrari F-40, & Goblin #7-9.

Charles Barkley's Turrible Decisions are The Q Continuum: Q, Q2, Lady Q, q, Colonel Q, Quinn, Mega Man X, Khal Drogo, Mike Tyson (Punch Out), & Agent of SHIELD #1-3.

8 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

This is a really tough match to call: The Q Continuum is ridiculously powerful, I don't want to downplay them. But in my opinion: Batman's brains with the vehicles and King Kong's brawn, and Black Flash and Magneto's raw power win out. If I were writing I would probably take all weekend to decide. I vote Striders.

Striders of Rohan said...

My vote is the Striders.

Doctor's Madhouse said...

Striders

Greedo said...

Charles takes my vote

Anonymous said...

This is a really tough one but Striders if Rohan.

Artifact said...

I choose the non quitters.

Striders in a curb stomp.

Icy Habanero said...

i choose striders

Anonymous said...

In a bit of 6-1 THE STRIDERS OF ROHAN ARE VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!

Batman , Bill Kelly, Magneto, and King Kong survive

Barkley: All Dead