Saturday, March 14, 2020

Be Gentle It's My First Time Vs. George Washington's House Elves

Week 2 Consortium:

George Washington's House Elves are: Superman, Godzilla, T-1000, Soundwave w/ Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ratbat, Wingthing, Squawktalk, Beastbox, Glit, Enemy, Howlback, Garboil, Overkill (missing one leg), Slugfest, Autoscout #1, & Autoscout #2, & Vampire #1-2 (Both with 4 Deaths.

Be Gentle It's My First Time is: Superboy, Doomsday, King Ghodira, 4 Decepticons, 5 Transformers (all with 4 deaths), Spider Miles, 1 Allosaurus, & 2 T-Rex.

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

In a tough vote of 3 to 1: GEORGE WASHINGTON'S HOUSE ELVES ARE VICTORIOUS!!

-T-1000, Frenzy, Enemy, Glit, & Ratbat survive.

Anonymous said...

I disagree I think gentle should have won.

Artifact said...

I disagree with your face. Justice was served.

Josh the Commish said...

I too disagree with the Dino-Mites face.