Sunday, August 8, 2010

Season Three: Week Four: Consolation Match: Better Than All of You vs. TEAM

Better Than All of You is Dave Mustaine

TEAM is Bokken


Dave Mustaine: “Nice backpack you tool”.

Bokken: “You’re hilarious man!”

Dave Mustaine: “No, I’m serious, you look like the ultimate tool with that thing on.”

Bokken: “Yeah, Tool was out when “Train of Consequences” came out.”

Dave Mustaine: “That’s not why I said that, I wasn’t making a pun on the word Tool or anything. I’m saying it because it makes you look like a tool.”

Bokken: “If I’m a tool though, then in a couple years I will become a perfect circle then”.

Dave Mustaine: “Are you f#*!ing kidding me with this s*$%!”

Bokken: “Can you sing to me a little bit?”

Dave Mustaine: “You know what, sure why not”

Dave Mustaine then proceeded to smash Bokken’s head into the urinal while singing a modified version of “Train of Consequences”.

Dave Mustaine: “I’m doing you a favor, as I repeatedly smash your head into this toilet, trust me when I say this, but I don’t even feel sorry…”

TEAM: All dead.

Better Than All of You: Dave Mustaine survived.

Better Then All of You is Victorious!!!

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

Barf got the plastic jacket and big hat.