Wednesday, March 23, 2011

week 4 Better Than All of You vs The Murderflies

Greetings friends, Aquaman here. I know you're expecting to read a rollicking adventure featuring me and my teammates against the Murderflies of Brock Samson, but that's not about to happen.



You see, fair reader. Myself and the rest of my team have decide that we really need to live up to our team name of being "better than all of you". We need to send a message putting all you jabronis on notice that we are not to be trifled with.



So, with me leading the charge, Aqualad, Aquababy, and Topo headed over to the Murderflies home office before they could send a proper squadron to face us in the Indian Ocean, and we slaughtered 42 marines, 7 Jawas, and 12 Ewoks. I called it, "The Time Me and My boys dropped the pimp hand and showed why we are better than you"! It was a glorious adventure!!! OUTRAGEOUS!



So be warned, FFL. Our moniker is not just a funny name. It's a warning. We are, and will be, Better Than All of You.



Until our next outrageous adventure, just like it says on the walls of the Murderflies locker room in the blood of 12 dead Ewoks

BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU IS VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Archr5 said...

Oh man none of the characters i played even got entered into the fight... instead people in my locker room got killed!!

That's Hilarious!

Seriously We've never ever ever seen that happen before!

HAH! Oh man! nice one!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krisatu said...

Technically, the massacre happened in your home office, and the ewok corpses were drug into the locker room to paint the message on the walls.

Technically.

But thanks for the kind words of praise, but I think this actually has happened before. I didn't know it was illegal to reuse good ideas. "My bad"

Leroy 11 said...

The Smacketh has been layeth downeth!