Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Season Five Consolation Round (No Asylum)

Round 2: Arkham Asylum
20 points
Prize: 2 venom inhalers (think an asthma inhaler but with the supersteroid Venom instead of asthma medication)

The second round match ups will be:

The Tijuana Taco Benders vs Layander's Super Orange Kitties- (Fizz)
Xavier's Annihilation Squad vs The Transfoamers- (Josh)
Michael's Vick's Bad Newz Kennelz of Lurve vs TEAM- (Nick)
Better Than All of You vs Brotherhood of Evil Midgets- (Seeney)
Logical Genocide vs The Murderflies (Josh)
The Horsemen vs Griffin's High Maintenance Dope Fiends and Destroyers- (Becks)

Rosters will be due tomorrow by 11 pm. Best of luck to all involved.

10 comments:

Poop Man said...

I think I just farted.

Sir Cornelius Fart said...

Oh no, dump in my pants again.

Colonel Reginald Diarrhea said...

The smell in this room, well, it'd make a swine's nose curl.

Ferris de Feces said...

Ooops!!! I sharted!!!

Lickolas said...

Seriously, I am drafting this team next year.

Craig McCrappy said...

Craig McCrappy said. . .
Likolas, what about me?

Eric Excrement said...

F U Craig McCrappy! Lik is picking me first!!!

Tommy Turdburglar said...

Craig McCrappy learn to post!
Eric Excrement- Lickolas is mine!

Deuce Smellington said...

get in line yo

Lickolas said...

I am an equal opportunity shit picker, so you all have a fair shot. Though Deuce Smellington made me laugh exceptionally hard.