Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beckerman's Backyardigan's: Beeyatches Vs. The Empire

Beckerman’s Backyardigans: Beeyatches are Shang Tsung (w/ a Yellow Lantern Ring).

The Empire is Watchdog #4 & 5 and Decepticon Decoy #1.


[From behind the oil drum, where they are safe from the falling barrels, The Empire is engaged in a brilliant conversation].


“THIS IS SOME BULL CRAP”!! Says Eric (Watchdog #5).

He continues: “We should totes be in the play-offs dawg!! If it wasn’t for B-3 beating us in the space week, when we didn’t even put up a space team we would be rockin the first round RIGHT NOW!!”!

“Dude, relax. We didn’t have it this year. This year was just a bonus anyway. Our three year plan wasn’t supposed to get us into the play-offs until next season anyway. Besides, at least we get the start again. They never start us Watchdogs unless it is the Consolation Round”. Says Gilson (Watchdog #4).

Eric interrupts: “Yeah, whatever dude. We got jobbed!! This is total B.C.!! But at least we get to play B-3 this week and get some revenge. We are gonna smoke those turkeys. They got wasted by those loser Midgets in the last week of the year and now we get to add insult to injury. That Pablo guy is a total tool, and I can’t wait to put the old watchdog helmet right where the Backyard Sun don’t shine IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!”!

Eric (who is totally on a sick roll) continues: “By the way, who are you Purple Dude”??

“Oh, me?? I’m Decepticon Decoy #1, AKA: LeRoy. We’ve only been on the same team together for like three years bro!! I’m a Decepticon Decoy, which means that although I don’t have any real powers of my own, people get scared away , right away because I look just like a REAL Decepticon, except we are just way smaller and completely purple. Me for instance, I look exactly like Starscream… Or maybe it is supposed to be Thundercracker, or perhaps Skywarp. I mean I am a pretty much a total mirror image, accept that like I said, I’m way smaller and purple”.

Gilson looks puzzled and says: “But, … I mean it is pretty obvious that you aren’t the real Decepticon, because the real version is way bigger and NOT purple. So, what do you really do??”?

LeRoy then begins a stunning response when Shang Tsung rockets through his chest with a blaze of yellow energy.

The two Watchgogs, Eric and Gilson then form up and prepare for melee battle. Scorpion first begins by throwing his harpoon at Eric who ducks and says: “Look out Cuz, Scorpion’s attacking us”.

“That’s impossible dude. Scorpion is on The Slaves and they are in the play-offs!! Now LOOK OUT!! Sub-Zero is shooting ice at us!!”! Says Gilson.

“WHAT?!!?. Sub –Zero is on The Syracuse Valley”!! Says Eric.

“Syracuse Valley?!!? Yeah, like 4 years ago!!”!

Their enemy’s comments, translated from Japanese say: “I’m Shang Tsung you MORONS!! I can be anybody from the whole Mortal Kombat Universe”.

Shang Tsung then turns into Mileena and puts two Sai Daggers in Eric’s face and then transforms back into himself to hit Gilson with a MK-1 “retro” triple shot fire into his chest. Tsung then transforms into Goro just for a quick Four-Arm muscle flex to show off!!

5 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

BECKERMAN'S BACKYARDIGAN'S: BEEYATCHES ARE VICTORIOUS!!

B-3: Shang Tsung survives.

The Empire: All dead.

Artifact said...

Haha. MK rules! Good stuff dogg

David Parks said...

Beckerman with the fatality! Awesome match, now trade me Shang Tsung and your Landmaster. I'll give you some top-notch refurbished Junkions, AND a free air freshener.

Solobeck said...

Nice.

NFG Mike said...

FINISH HIM!