Friday, May 30, 2014

Post like a Man

I'm Sorry. I didn't think I would have to do this but I have disabled Anonymous posting for the comments.

For the last month or so, I have been deleting the asinine, unoriginal comments that have been posted using the Anonymous option.  So for the time being, you will need a Google account to post a comment on a post.  If this continues to get abused, my other options beside this is to A) moderate every comment, or B) Turn off comments altogether. And I'm not Heimdall. I'll tell you right now that the last thing I am going to do is spend my day approving comments.

Now I'm pretty sure it is someone in the league or one of their pals but I don't know for sure. So if you know who it is, kindly ask them to follow these simple rules for ending their life as a useless troll:

Throw away that crusty sock under your desk
Move out of Mommy's basement
Cut your greasy hair
Quit your job at Gamestop
Go find a fucking bridge to jump off.

I know some of you like to post your comments without using a google login, and for this I apologize for the inconvenience.  But someone had to go and piss in the punch bowl and ruined the party.

-Fizzle out.

15 comments:

Ryan said...

Hahaha!!! Fizzle with the HAMMER.
Love it!

Ryan said...

Nice Heimdall reference too.... SOMEONE just watched Thor.

Artifact said...

haha I did last night. Good call.

It was good. You know what it was missin? Padme and that Broke Girl making out in the old sweedish guy's basement dungeon from "Dragon Tattoo"

Ryan said...

So you didn't watch the deleted scenes then?

Josh the Commish said...

EFF yeah Fizz!! I am with you 100%. I 'm cool with assinine and unoriginal , just man up and admit to who you are.

NFG Mike said...

I could live with anonymity if the comments were better, but sadly, that's not the case. Stupid Anonymous, be more funny!

Josh the Commish said...

I'm with you Mike.

David Parks said...

It was funny back when they were coming up with insults like "pensil-dick", but it got lazy pretty fast.

Josh the Commish said...

Dude, you're just biased because you happen to talk like a pencil dick (or actually a pensil dick)!!

David Parks said...

It's better for writing than talking, really.

Solobeck said...

ANONYMOUS- you shall never be Pablo- at least he had class in his vitriolic remarks!

Josh the Commish said...

Good point Bryan!!

P.S. Hey Fizz, while you're at it, why don't you turn Pablo off too.

Solobeck said...

NO ONE SHUTS THIS PENGUIN UP MOTHERF#CKER!!!
-Pablo

Solobeck said...

I am patiently waiting. . .

Josh the Commish said...

I am impatiently waiting...