Thursday, September 4, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Letter from Morris to Duer: HELP US


Bill,

I know you have been in hiding but I also know you well enough to know you are still three steps ahead of us all. If you know what is going on then please help us. Our evacuations our starting in less then two days, a mass exodus that even by our most conservative estimates are too risky to even consider. With what happened last night with “The Process” or whatever it is we are not even sure if it will let us leave, but as we are left with no other choice, we still have to take the chance. We know our planet will not the survive the month at this point.

Please Bill, if you can do anything you have to get back with me. I don’t know if you are making a play on something as I write, but we are just about out of options at this point. I have one last avenue to go down and I will give you one hour to respond before I execute that plan.

I still trust you more then anyone else on the planet. Your help right now is mandatory. Everything we hold dear is counting on it.

William 

No comments: