Thursday, September 4, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Midget's Correspondent Post #3

This is Zufa here. I sent this correspondence to Mr. William Morris a short time ago. I have come to a conclusion that I believe to be accurate. I do not want this information out yet before I have time to discuss it with the leader of this planet. The letter is below and will explain things a little better.


Mr. William Morris,

My name is Zufa Cenva and I am a member of the Midget’s. Since I have arrived on your planet I have been researching this “Entity” that has taken hold. After much time attempting to decipher what has happened to this place I have come to a conclusion that will possibly help us fight back. I need to meet with you immediately to discuss my findings, as I believe everyone interested will undoubtedly discover our transmissions by the time you read this.

I have also contacted a member of the Kitties (as they call them), as I believe he is our best chance of defeating this enemy. I refer to this “Entity” as our enemy, as we have come to an understanding that there is now only one enemy at this moment. There is no need for you to respond to this transmission with your whereabouts. Please stay where you are Mr. Morris as we have already discovered your location.

We will come to you.

Zufa Cenva

No comments: