Thursday, September 4, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Letter from Morris to the League: HELP


To Whom It May Concern

I am writing this letter to anyone league wide who would be willing to help us. We have hit a critical point in our planets survival that has lead me to write this letter. We now know that without a shadow of a doubt, our planets time in this Universe has come to an end. In less then a month’s time, the power that we have erroneously manipulated will destroy us completely. I am talking the complete and utter annihilation of our entire civilization.

If there is anyone out there that is willing to offer their help, support or even safe passage off of this world, we would forever be in your debt. We are planning a mass exodus of our planet in less then two days time. We are occupying three large space vessels as I write this. Filling it with everything we can fit; thus leaving our planet forever. If you could offer us protection at the very least, we would greatly appreciate it.

I understand that this request is an unusual one, especially in lieu of these circumstances being the fault of nobody but our own. We ask that you can find it somewhere to see past these indiscretions and offer us whatever assistance you can.

This is our most desperate hour and we would appreciate whatever you can bring.

With Sincere Regrets,

Governor William Morris




2 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Very cool so far Nick!! I love all the posts coming at once, it makes it fun!!

NFG Mike said...

All my Play-off Planet refugee peeps can crash on my couch.