Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Midget's Correspondent Post #6


Zufa here once again. You should feel lucky I am even sending you anything anymore. 

Master Yoda and I have been working tirelessly to calculate everything to make sure our theories are correct. From everything we have been able to gather about this “thing”, it has exactly one weakness. We know that it has been absorbing each and every power ring in the spectrum except for the White ring. We are still unsure of why this is, but it brings us to the only working theory that we can come to that is even remotely plausible.

If this “Thing” could have taken Hal’s White ring, it would have. We are running test after test using Master Yoda’s ring to see if our idea will work. Things have been shaky for the most part but if I can figure a way to use the ring in an offensive manner, then perhaps we still have a shot at defeating this thing.

With it just being us two and Mxy, who is a wild card at best, we are facing an uphill battle. I am still not sure if there is anyone else out there, but if there is, we sure could use their help right about now. Master Yoda and I have been discussing the whereabouts of our team members and he brought up the fact that nobody has seen Kara on his team since before they arrived here. I think I may search for her soon because, well, we could really use someone like her against this thing.

I know I gave the Governor a hard time about this stuff but we are running on theories and theories alone here. Even if our plan works, the chances of anyone surviving is slim to none. We will continue to work on ideas but unless something changes, we may not have a choice. I will probably write back soon, especially since the Trireme ships have still not left. We promised the Governor that we would at least wait until they were far enough away from any danger before we take action.

I will search for any sign of our fellow combatants in the mean time. Until then, I will sign off.


1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

Hell yeah Zufa!! Keep on keepin on.