Sunday, September 7, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Post 11: Mayhem


Mayhem is an understatement to say the least.

Reporting what has occurred here in a singular fashion would be untruthful. What I mean by that is the fighting can only be described in one word; Mayhem. There were not single fights that took place but saying it was an all out Battle Royal does not correctly characterize it either. Calling this a battle pre-supposes that there was a point to the fight. If there were sides in this battle I could not tell them apart. It would be like trying to explain a fight between smoke and fire.

I blame much of the Mayhem on Emperor Joker, though saying for sure it was his fault is a little overreaching. The rain and smoke make figuring out anything for certain a difficult task, though I did get a clear view of Stilgar sticking his Crysknife in the neck of the Red Hulk. Whether or not this was a fatal blow is uncertain. Red Hulk’s death on the other hand is not. I can still see his dead body, one of the few clear sight’s that can be seen. Stilgar’s Crysknife was also lying next to the body, though Stigar was nowhere to be found.

The air was filled with so many different combatants throughout the fight, that telling one apart from another was more of blur then anything else. This is what I know to be true though. Monarch and Mr. Majestic put everything they had into the Emperor, a fight they would eventually both lose. It was enough of a distraction though for many other Midgets to be taken down. I only know they are gone because after surveying the sight after the fact, both Baby Wolverine and Impossible Man’s torched remains were all that was left.

The Mystery Inc. van along with Thomas Wayne’s Ferrari was left abandoned outside of the skirmish. They still remain untouched, with only the dead body of an Ewok as a sign that anybody ever occupied them. The constant earthquakes during this match, along with the massive sinkholes are another reason for so many of the deaths. The out gassing from the ground has taken on a life of its own as well, sending energy blast’s whether they be green, yellow or red in color, in every direction imaginable.

Mighty Mousette and the Wicked Witch were engulfed by the multiple blasts from below, sending them deep into the planets core. Hotspot, Hoist and Man Bat met the same fate as well, albeit in a more violent nature. I feel as if the Mouse and the Witch were, and this is going to sound strange, but it was almost as if they were being handled with care despite the fact that they were still being killed. I of course could be mistaken but like I mentioned earlier, making any sort of sense out of this makes little sense in and of itself.

Past that I am unsure of anything. Both vehicles being abandoned lead me to believe that all of the passengers are dead. Naturally I could be wrong, but I doubt this is the case. Emperor Joker is still unaccounted for as well, though I doubt he could be taken care of so easily.

I wish I had more reliable information for you but as of now, this is all I have. My apologies to everyone, but this is the best I can do for now.
One last thing

I know you want information on the whereabouts of Supergirl but I still have nothing. I have talked to as many people as I could find alive and still, nobody has heard a thing. When I saw the Red blast come from the ground I thought that maybe it was she, but I saw nothing to confirm that. I find it hard to believe she would be dead without so much as a fight, but in this battle, nothing would surprise me anymore.

3 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Loving this even more now that it is morphing into such a calamitous battle!! Did that one get some input from Fizz??

Artifact said...

Nope. Wasn't me.

Good stuff Nick!

Josh the Commish said...

The knowledge of crysknives threw me off. Ha!! Perhaps I am over-analyzing at this point.