Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Midget's Correspondent Post #7


This is the final recording I have received from Zufa. The recording went on for hours but there are only a few parts that included any sort of real information. I had those parts transcribed. This may be all that there is on here, I am not entirely sure. For now though, this is what I have.

(Room noise)
Unidentified person: It must not be (unintelligible) the atmosphere.
(Twenty minutes of minor room noise)
Zufa Cenva: I think…(trails off)
(Ten more minutes of minor room noise and silence)
Zufa Cenva: Kara, I think…Kara.
(A crashing sound is heard)
Zufa Cenva: She’s still alive.
(Garbled recording)
Zufa Cenva: (Unintelligible) thing recording?
Zufa Cenva: Kara is still alive. I can hear her. (Pause) Not sure what it will sound like if I repeat it but this is what I heard from her just moments ago. (Minor Pause) I can feel the energy pulsing within this core. I can feel the planet itself crying out in anger!
What is the meaning of this?  Who is speaking to me? These thoughts fill my head as I struggle to free myself.
For too long I have been imprisoned within the center of this rock.
But no more
I have been freed. My bonds no longer hold the grip they once did.
I have no idea how long I’ve been down here for. Days, possibly weeks will pass by between temporary bouts of consciousness. My heat vision will tear through the stone above me, breaking through to the surface, but only for a moment. The opening closes in on itself almost as fast as I was able to blast through it.  So far all my efforts to break free from my shackles had been fruitless. It seemed the more I struggled, the stronger the bonds were.
But no more
I have awoken to find my restraints are no longer wrapped around my limbs.
And now……
Now, the universe will tremble. The heavens will cry. The gods themselves will cower to my might.
I am Supergirl
And I will make everyone suffer for my imprisonment….

(Painful scream from Zufa I believe)

Zufa Cenva: Yoda, did they…(Cut off)

Yoda: Dead. Yes. An entire civilization destroyed without warning. Tell Mr. Morris we must. Responsible your team is.

Zufa Cenva: Yoda, I assure you my team is not responsible for this atrocity. This “Thing” has caused everything.

Yoda: No, wrong you are Zufa.

Zufa Cenva: Look, this is not a time to argue. (Pause) If Kara is still alive then we need to explain the situation to her right away. You must break the news to Governor Morris immediately and I need to find that oblivious Imp as soon as possible. Our time is up Master; we better hope we’re right on this one.

(Silence continued for another hour or so)

This is all I have found so far. There are several more hours left on the recording so if there is anything else said, I will release it to you. Until then, this is what we’ve got.

No comments: