Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wednesdays Are For Jerks!

H'yall:

Just wanted 'ta say that I just don't like this Wednesday stuff none.  Tuesdays should be the day rosters are put in.  Wednesdays just don't give the Watchers the time they need to do a really good match.  I think about the time my Papaw and Mamaw brought me to Star Wars Celebration VII.  All I did was ask Clive Revel to sign in a particular sharpie in a particular place and gave him twenty two things to sign.  That Revel gave me attitude.  He told me he knew how to sign his name.  He is a JERK!  And speakin' of jerks, I don't like these people who push this Wednesday turn in thing because of a holiday we all don't celebrate.  Heck, on Easter I asked my good buddy Bryan to get me a few things signed.  I said I would pay him back after he got the thirteen autographs for me.  Just sayin'.

-Bama

5 comments:

Solobeck said...

Everyone in the FFL-- welcome to the league a poster whom we shall call our own Jack Handy. . .

NFG Mike said...

TUESDAYS FOREVER!

Josh the Commish said...

#bringbackmondays

Artifact said...

Thursdays are even better!

Lickolas said...

Always been partial to Fridays myself.