Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 1 Post-Season Schedule

Consolation Round
Setting: Hyrule Castle
Points: 30
Prize: Star Sapphire Ring

-PMS Vs. The Abomitrons
-The Transfoamers Vs. Bruce's Bodacious Bullies
-The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets Vs. Built Ford Tough
-The Syracuse Valley Vs. Oblivio


Championship Round
Setting: The Play-off Planet
Points: 500
Prizes: Indigo Power Ring & Cybertronian Spaceship

American League

-(1)The Horsemen of Apokolips Vs. (8)Team S.P.
-(4)TEAM Vs. (5)Alice's Wonder Team
-(3)Beckerman's Backyardigans: Beeyatches Vs. (6)Logical Genocide
-(2)Michael Vickz Bad Newz Kennelz of Lurve Vs. (7)The Untouchables

National League

-(1)Xavier's Annihilation Squad Vs. (8)Better Than All of You
-(4)The Right Wing Vs. (5)Hayley’s Comets
-(3)George Washington’s Slaves Vs. (6)Brock Sampson’s Fighting Murderflies
-(2)Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & President Barack Obama’s “Best of Both Worlds” Touring Battalion of Commandos Vs. (7)Le’ Napoleon Brigade

3 comments:

Krisatu said...

Oh man, COMEON! I gotta face the original B-cubed AGAIN? Suck. This is unfair. How are they supposed to no0t be prepared for me because they're focusing on the play offs, when this is the play offs?

And there's an Indigo ring on the line? If this isn't a clear cut sign that the FFL is conspiring to hold Logical Genocide down, I don't know what is. I got screwed outta my green ring, now I gotta face a possible curb-stomping to get an Indigo ring? Totally ridiculous. Atleast it's only 500 points, that won't hurt my roster too bad should I fall. But still, facing B-cube after besting him last time isthe last thing I want to do.

Can I switch slots with Oblivio? Or Ford Tough? Let them face B-cube and I'll fight for the violet ring. Or how about letting me face The Wonder Team instead? Just not Becks. Please. I want to keep my streak alive. This isn't fair.

Let's suppose for a second I beat B-cube. What then? He won't want to be my friend anymore. That's not cool, why would you not want me to make new friends? And what is it about my friendship with Becks that threatens everyone? I have enough friendship to go around. How about I just face a team that already doesn't like me or I haven't already beaten last week and that way me and Becks can still be pals? That's fair, right? Right?


Criminey, how am I gonna pull this one off?

Solobeck said...

No matter what may happen, I shall be your friend. . . always. . .

[Same cannot be said for Pablo].

Krisatu said...

That's good to hear, but out of respect to our friendship I shall be sitting out this upcoming battle. In my stead, Robert Hudson will be putting his newly acquired Super Smash Bros weaponry to the test against whatever squadron you throw at me. It'll be tough, but hopefully I can be triumphant, and if I can't then that sucks cause I want that Indigo ring.


Good luck sir, hopefully our contest isn't a one-sided asswhupping of my humble little squad.