Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NEWS

Whiale studying for my upcoming match, i have come to and understanding that a blue power ring is reallly only usefull when a green ring is near( whith the exception of flight and force field). I have to call bulls**t, becsue i have absoluty no will power, but my hope is so strong that I am capable of bending anyone over and making them call me rosco. If anyone whould like to challenge me on this matter, feel free, but bring your own ky cause i don't have enough for everyone. Still don't count on the ky being used, i prefer spit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ROSCO!

The English Language said...

He's not kiddin! just look what he did to me!

Josh the Commish said...

Ha. Good one English Language. You just got schooled!!

Solobeck said...

My new favorite character is "English Language"!!! Besides a sharp tongue, what weapons does he have?