Monday, May 19, 2014

Play-Offs Round 1

Setting: The Play-Off Planet
Prize: Pre-Guild Foldspace Ship
Points: 750

-The Horsemen of Apokolips Vs. President Barack Obama and Pop-Superstar Miley Cyrus “Best of Both Worlds” Touring Battalion of Commandos (Seney)
-The Traveling Sisterhood of Evil Midgets Vs. George Washington’s Slaves (Dave)
-TEAM Vs. Layanderlet’s Super Orange Kitties and Cats Living Together to Make a New Family (Artrip)
-Charles Barkley’s Turrible Decisions Vs. Team Sleeping Pussy (Mike)

Please have these line ups in to your respective watcher by 12:00 Noon on Thursday May 22nd. They will be finished by Monday morning June 2nd.

11 comments:

Artifact said...

Josh, I'm gonna make you bleed out your ass!

Then I'm gonna win the match.

Ryan said...

See you at our usual meeting grounds Fizz. The Conference Finals I mean, not Room 16 at the Ramada Inn.

Josh the Commish said...

Bring it Fizz!! And you too Ryan, I look forward to battling both of you, on my way to The U.B.!

David Parks said...

Similar trash talk, Team Sleeping Pussy! Expletive!

Ryan said...

Haha. There's a height requirement to participate in the Universe Bowl Josh, you sure you'd be able to field an entire squad?

Josh the Commish said...

I've been there before BEYOTCH!! I mean, I didn't win or anything; but I'VE BEEN THERE BABY!!

Solobeck said...

Now I shall simply sit back and watch Darth Shemalya lay waste to all in her path. . . HAIL SHEMALYA!!!! HAIL SHEMALYA!!!! HAIL SHEMALYA!!!! SO SAY WE ALL!!!

Artifact said...

Awwwwww yeahhhhh

Ryan said...

The Horsemen have plans for dear Shemalya.

Artifact said...

There is nothing you can do to stop her.

Solobeck said...

I agree with Artrip, Ryan. NOTHING!!!