Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 3: Death Match

Setting: The Atlantic Ocean

Points: 500

Prize: A Swiff Boat



-Built Ford Tough Vs. The Horsemen of Apokolips

-Better Than All of You Vs. Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & Barack Obama's "Best of Both Worlds" Touring Battalion of Commandos

-The Untouchables Vs. Team Sleeping Pussy

-Beckerman's Backyardigan's: Beeyatches Vs. Michael Vick's Bad Newz Kennelz of Lurve

-George Washington's Slaves Vs. Xavier's Annihilation Squad

-Le' Napoleon Brigade Vs. TEAM

-Alice's Wonder Team Vs. The Abomitrons

-The Right Wing Vs. The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets

-The Syracuse Valley Vs. Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies

9 comments:

Artifact said...

Isn't odd weeks supposed to be retreat weeks?

Lickolas said...

I heard that there was only going to be a total of three retreat weeks for this season.

Archr5 said...

I don't have any rappers on my team. what the hell am I gonna do with a Swiff boat? sheeeeit

Lickolas said...

Nice Archr5, how do you think of this stuff.

Does the Swiff boat come with John Kerry?

Archr5 said...

It comes with Lil John Kerry

YEEEAAAAHHH!!! WHAT!!!??? OOOKAAAAAAY!!!!

Artifact said...

lil john kerry. the only rapper who hates guns.

Lickolas said...

I think I know who is going in the first round next season.

Artifact said...

...Funny stuff.

Seriously though. The question in my first post. anyone know?

Josh the Commish said...

Sorry Z I didn't respond because Lickolas was right. The retreat weeks this year are weeks 1,7, & 9.