Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Logical Genocide vs Oblivio

Logical Genocide is Mera (w/ a red lantern ring), Ion, Red Lantern #2, V (w/ a yellow lantern ring), Cyphillic the Black Dragon, The Ray, Shatterstar, Nekron, Zombie Tyler Derdon, Zombie Marine #2, Starman, Moonstone, Iron Patriot, The Hood, Howard & Merve the Gremlins, Bane, Warwolf #3-7, Predator #48, Hawk, Chris Seeney & Cannon Fodder Smurf in Superman's Truck, Colombus, & Tallahasse.

Oblivio is Golden Army Soldier #1-30


The Golden Army is without a leader in this battle, which is actually an advantage for them, as there is no one wielding the crown out on the battlefield, so it cannot be destroyed. Logical Genocide charges in and attacks the Golden Army, but the soulless soldiers do what is only logical to them. This is of course, to commit genocide. They quickly take out all five Warwolves, Columbus, Tallahassee, Zombie Marine #2, Zombie Tyler Durden, Hawk, and both Gremlins before even a single Golden Army Soldier falls. The Ray and Starman fly in and blast Golden Army Soldier #14-19, but the others attack and kill the two. Iron Patriot manages to take out Golden Army Soldier #10-13 before he himself is also killed. Moonstone doesn’t even get a chance to attack before she is crushed beneath the foot of one Golden Army Soldier. Cyphillic, the Black Dragon, swoops in and sprays her acid breath all over Golden Army Soldiers #25-28, causing their destruction as well. But the dragon swoops in too close for her next pass and is killed by Golden Army Soldier #30. “This is crap C.F.!” exclaims the ever irrational Chris Seeney as he is behind the wheel of Superman’s Truck. But before Cannon Fodder Smurf can respond, Golden Army Soldier #9 stomps on the Truck, killing both passengers and preventing anymore of their constant and ridiculous banter from happening in this match. Shatterstar leaps into the battle and jumps back and forth over the heads of the Golden Army Soldiers, killing several of them with his swords. Both V and Red Lantern #2 take flight and destroy Golden Army Soldiers #20-24 as Predator #48 sets explosives on Golden Army Soldiers #3-7. The Hood and Bane then finish off the last of the Golden Army Soldiers as it looks like a quick and easy victory for Logical Genocide. But looks can be deceiving. The Golden Army Soldiers all begin to reform and heal themselves. All thirty of them. They then lay waste to V, Red Lantern #2, The Hood, Bane and Predator #48. Shatterstar is able to evade the attack and regroups with Mera, Ion and Nekron. Mera then fuelled with rage from her Red Lantern ring, lashes out with an incredible attack made completely of ice. The ice slams into the Golden Army Soldiers and they all shatter from the attack. But once again they reform. “I can do that trick too,” Nekron says gravely. He then uses his dark powers to raise all of his fallen teammates and orders them to attack. The zombie members of Logical Genocide (which would technically include a twice zombified Marine #2 and Tyler Durden) attack the Golden Army Soldiers. But this is merely a diversion as Nekron, Ion and Mera unleash their full powers on the Golden Army Soldiers which finally stop the lumbering giants.

LOGICAL GENOCIDE IS VICTORIOUS!!

21 comments:

Krisatu said...

In honor of my victory, I shall leave an epitath to Oblivio in the snow. I shall write it in the color of those I just slaughtered. Golden. R.I.P. schmoes.

Oh yeah. That just happened. Face.

Lickolas said...

Uh oh, another win under the belt.

I'm not sure that I like it. The more victories the less posting.

Seriously though, the face comment made me literally laugh out loud last night.

Oblivio's Master Witch said...

Seriously dude? You should save your commemorations for more than beating a team full of 30 commons that have been the league whipping boys to the tune of a 1-7 record.

Whooooooooooo! Hoooooooooooo!

Josh the Commish said...

The blue lantern ring went to Cannon Fodder Smurf. Cost is plus 10.

Krisatu said...

Lickolas- It's not so much the winning that's caused me to post less, it's my newborn son who's slightly cutting into my posting. I've just been reading the matches from my DROID phone, and it kinda sucks posting from that. I'll post more when I get opportunities. Like the following tirade:

To Oblivio's "Master Witch-

Listen Betty Bitter, it's not like I have the greatest record in the league. By beating you this week I just barely beat your record by one win. So hold off those boo-hoos until I really do something worthy of making you cry like a baby. Like write the next few paragraphs.

See, here's the thing, Wendy Whiner. It's not like I sent in a scrub team of commons against you this week. I took you seriously as a threat, and sent out most of my big guns. The fact that you chose not to think that my team was worthy of more than just 30 commons is a really bad call on your part, your ego was the end of you. I hope you show the rest of your opponents this season more respect than you showed me, then maybe your record will improve.

If it's my post match celebration that has you all in a tizzy, then you haven't been following the season of FFL fan favorites Logical Genocide cause I always have post-match statements. I think I was pretty subdued in my gloating in your untimely defeat. Do I take pride in smashing a roster that shows such little thought? No. I actually researched your squad and considered the terrain before I selected my team. I'm sure I coulda just gone with "DUR, lemme play mah big squad o' Goldeen Arm-ay to try and stop dis loosing streek. I'll jest not put the guy who wears the crown in so they can't stop me. Hyuk." I evened out your golden army edge by playing Nekron, who pretty much gives my entire squad the edge you have with those robots. Maybe if you'd played a better character along with the Golden Army, you would have fared better. But you didn't. So suck it.

Listen, Sally Sychophant, it's not personal. Sure I pounded Oblivio into oblivion, beat Bruce's Bargain Basement Battalion six ways from Sunday, and it's possible the only thing Untouchable this sunday will be the killing spree I've unleashed upon the family that Ryan married into, but I strive to interact with this League by issuing press releases before and after my matches and not take my losses personally.Just reading my match and then crying like a 13 year old girl with a skinned knee when I lose isn't fun. It's hella lame.

So sell the self pity elsewhere Mary Martyr, cause I ain't buying.

Oblivio's Master Witch said...

Wow, I'm so glad my comment evoked such emotion out of you that you had to waste 5 entire paragraphs of blah blah's and boohoo's. You obviously missed all "logic" behind my comment. My team lacks the depth that many established FFL teams have and with the playoffs out of reach, my goal is to look to the future. My 30 GAS roster for this week was not a slap in the face of my opponent, but rather the safest roster I could play with merely a few battles left to go in the season.

My favorite part of your entire rant is when you called me a 13-year old girl. Never once did I resort to name calling as an adolescent would. Knock, knock - hey kettle, it's pot...YOU'RE BLACK.

So enjoy this one and just know that should we meet again, I guarantee the outcome will be different.

Krisatu said...

To be fair, I called you alot more than just a 13 year old girl, Olivia Obvious. It's been established than I'm a petty, petty person. You think you can try and rain on my parade with your comments? Try again ma'am.

I also played the match looking toward the future, I'd much rather have a weapon like a blue lantern ring that I can pass on to other teammates, then save deaths for the current roster. Cannon Fodder Smurf's time in this league is running out quick, so it's just a matter of time before someone else wields the power of hope.

I'll certainly savor this victory, as my main goal for the first season was to acquire the all the prize lantern rings. I didn't fully meet my mark, but 2/3 ain't bad. It was just your bad luck that you happened to be my opponent when a ring was on the line. I take no pride in adding more losses to your record, but them's the breaks.

Good luck with your next few matches. If you want to continue to focus on trying to shame me into silence, go ahead. But if I were you I'd do something else. Like learn to knit, or take your broom for a bristle change, or whatever you witches do. I dunno, maybe renovate your candy house. Whatever, I won't tell you how to live your life.

Lickolas said...

See, now that's more like it.

Oblivio's Master Witch said...

It's certainly not about raining on your parade or shaming you into silence, it's all about calling you on your long-winded and overly indulged banter.

That being said, best of luck in your last few matches.

Krisatu said...

I don't see how it's self indulgent. The Watcher's take the time to write all these matches, I figure the least I can do is write a little something to go along with the stories they're setting up. I think that's part of the fun, and they seem to appreciate it. Sorry if it offended you, but I'm just going along with the game. And you didn't have to call me on my post match ramblings, I know I'm a verbose ego-maniac. Why do you think I put myself on almost every battle roster and am so scorned about not getting a Green Lantern ring? I'm fueled by attention and praise. Popularity is my drug, and I'm O.D'ing with the FFL.

I hope that we can move past this incident and come to a point of mutual respect. I certainly feel your pain at having a less than stellar record, I think you actually scored a win before I did, so kudos on that. Best of luck for the rest of the year, and I look forward to verbally sparring with you as part of the build to our next battle.

Lickolas said...

Please keep this up you two. I think I am going to petition the league to have this count as part of your match.

Oblivio's Master Witch said...

Offended, no...but my GOLDEN blood is boiling a bit. On the other hand, I'm rather enjoying that you are getting a dose of your own medicine.

Till our paths cross again on the FFL battlefield...

Krisatu said...

I can only hope we both have better seasons when we meet next. And I've been waiting to have someone to banter with, thanks for obliging.

See ya next year.

Krisatu said...

I do need a point of clarification, did Shatterstar die during the match,right? I'm asking cause his next death sends him to the Graveyard, so I want to try and hold that off.

Anonymous said...

LONG LIVE OBLIVIO!!!
DOWN WITH GENOCIDE!!!

Lickolas said...

Thank you to both Logical Genocide and Oblivio for engaging in the most entertaining string of posts so far this year. As a fellow watcher we truly appreciate the interaction and participation of the team owners.

So on behalf of all the watchers, thanks for the comments, they've been fantastic!

Krisatu said...

Hmmmmm. I see anonymous suddenly isn't a fan of Logical Genocide.

Interesting.

Anonymous said...

ANONYMOUS LOVES LOGICAL GENOCIDE!!!!
ANONYMOUS JUST LIKES CHICKS BETTER!!!

Ryan said...

No, Shatterstar did not die in that match. He survived.

Josh the Commish said...

I think Johnny and Oblivio's Master Witch might need to "hug it out" to the tune of "Why can't we be friends" (The Smashmouth version).

Krisatu said...

I hate Smashmouth. The reason we can't be friends is that the band sucks.