Monday, March 18, 2013

s6w2- The Midgets Vs. The Transfoamers

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets are:  White Lantern Hal Jordan w/ red lantern ring, Alan Scott's green lantern ring, and a yellow lantern ring, Emperor Joker, Zombie Silver Dragon #2, Magwai #1, Heathclif, Toad, Vampire #100, Star Wolf, Duncan Idaho Ghola #9, Evil Dwarf #1, and Carla from Cheers in The Whiz Wagon, Glom, Hammer Bros. Shaun Poteracki, Bib and Beb

The Transfoamers are: Dark side adept #7-12, Scaramango, Donald "Red" Grant, Ernst Starvo Blofeld, Dr. No, Goldfinger, Odd Job, Dark Side Akoyte #19, Black Lantern Darth Rave  and Megator


The two teams find them jkfdjkfl;;dlkfjg;ljfk gmdkljfdmkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldkldklxxxxffffffffffffffffffffkl;l;l;l;l;lgfsdlsdf;


Heh. Gotta tell you, kiddies. I like-a these nifty new powers you gave me. Tres chic'. Not everyday that I get to kill two Watchers in under a week, let alone one with blog access. This could be lots and lots of fun for your good old Uncle Joker. Heh LOTS of fun. Hahahhahahhahahaha

Anyway, let's cut to the chase. Clearly, you "Watchers" just won't let things go, will you? I thought it was clear that I don't want this match to happen. I mean, really. Look at that roster the foamers put up. Do you see ONE Batman up there? Hell, I wouldn't even mind taking a crack at one of the 15,234 Supermen running around. But you're gonna put me, Emperor Joker, up against a bunch of common Star Wars guys, and some Bond villains? Get the fuck right out of town.

Oooooh, that felt good. Lemme drop another one of those. Fuck. Fuck Fuckiity fuck fuckfuckfuck. Yeah, can't be saying shit like that in the DCU proper. Haha.

Anyhoo. Back to what I was saying. This match is a waste of my time and powers, so I took out your guest Watcher before they could even fire up their monitor. That was supposed to be the end. But I guess the joke was on me, cause here we are in the same predicament. If there's one thing I HATE, it's having to explain a joke to people who just. Don't. Get. It.

So here we go kids. Here's you match. Hope you like it.  Emperor Joker kills EVERYONE. Why? Why not. How? With MINDBULLETS!

Sorry about your luck, Transfoamers. But look at it this way. You didn't lose anyone good.


AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

4 comments:

Krisatu said...

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets : Who cares??

The Transfoamers: Dead as a goddammn doornail.

EMPEROR JOKER IS VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Krisatu said...

For the record though boys, I was the only survivor. Make sure you update your rosters accordingly.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Josh the Commish said...

Ha. Good stuff Emperor!!

NFG Mike said...

Awesome. It put a smile on my face. HAHAHA!