Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Horsemen of Apocalypse vs The Red Army: Prologue 2

The Electric Boogaloo.
The Red Army is standing around as if waiting for something to happen. Nothing does. More
time ticks away before the vampire Spike of Buffy fame stands. "Really? I have to be the one
to say it?" He shouts with his arms raised. "Where the f*** is our prologue? I mean, damn,
that's almost a death sentence in this league! Why don't any of you losers have a compelling
story to expound upon? Dammit!" He screams before taking out his aggression on an innocent
a locker. The vampire Angel lets Spike tire before speaking. "Chill man, we got something."
he says pointing towards the trio of star sapphire Carlisle Cullen, Esme Cullen and Susperia
Witch number 1 with indigo lantern ring. Carlisle has convinced SW 1 to give him a ring. As she
has the ring over she explains, "I'm not sorry to be rid of it. If you're not a good person, they
control you. They change you. Now I'm free. And I'm about sick of saying 'Nok" all the time." "I
will take that chance," says Carlisle taking the Indigo ring. "And with this ring" he continues,
handing the star sapphire ring to Esme, "I thee Wed." "I do." Esme replies, slipping on the ring
as the two passionately embrace. Spike races to vomit in the nearest trash can, as do half of
The Red Army roster. "Hey man, you asked for it." Says Angel between dry heaves.

No comments: