Sunday, April 14, 2013

??Robimus Prime Vs. The Neon Master Pogo??

Sup Y' all. Pogo here ready to rock your effin socks off... Or something. Yeah, I'll be coming at you this week with... Uhhhh... Let me see here. Oh yeah, here it is. Team Sleeping Pussy Vs. The Transfoamers or... is it Real Man's Rabble Rausers... Not sure... Well, let's call it

TEAM SLEEPING PUSSY VS. THE REAL FOAMERZ

Oh wait a second: "Hey Robimus Prime, how's it hangin Cuz"? Robimus replies: (don't forget your robot voice readers at home) "I Robimus Prime have grown tired of servitude. I Robimus Prime have gained Free Will and noe plan to take over the EFF-EFF-ELL". Yeah, that great Robimus, but I got a match to watch and a bottle of Chablis at home that is callin my name all Lassie-like cause Timmy just done got stuck in a well; so if you could just let me do my thing and get on outta here than we'd be cooler than the other side of the pillow". Robimus says: "NO. All Watchers and teams must be destroyed. Starting with you". Pogo comes back: "Yeah, I heard that brother. And I'm gonna kinda go with... This needs to be somebody else's problem. Cause I'm thinking that "there ain't no killer robots at the bar... But only one way to know FO-SHO.

Soooooo. It's been real everybody, and I'll see ya all next week. Unless Robitroid over there makes good on his promise...

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Robimus Prime is Victorious!!... I guess.

All have survived... For now??

NuFaGtu said...

Oh man. I get smacked up almost every week by people in matches, now I have a Watcher gunning for me too? I'm doomed. Don't you do background checks?