Thursday, April 23, 2015

S8W9: Team Bama vs. Team Revill

Team Bama is:  The Southern Gentleman, Mamaw (w/ sweet corn biscuits), Snaggletooth Twin #1, Bryan Beckerman

Team Revill is:  Clive Revel, Papaw (w/ a meat spigot full of hot gravy), Snaggletooth Twin #2, Nick Houslander

“Tharr he is Bryyyy.” Said the Southern Gentleman  in a thick southern drawl pointing across The Pit.  “Right tharr is the one who scorned me!”

“Shut up Bama before I GUT YOU!” yells an enraged Beckerman as the face of the Southern Gentleman is littered with bits of chocolate chip cookie and Matzo bread.

Snaggletooth Twin #1 runs over to the other side of the pit and joins her sister who has already sunk her hooks into Nick. 

“Do you like our matching dresses?  We made them ourselves out of old bedsheets!” says Snaggle #1.
“The fabric is really soft. Especially on the spots covering our corn biscuits!  Feel them!” adds Snaggle #2.
“We also made matching underwear?  Want to see them?” Snaggle #1 continues.
“We ain’t never seen a meat spigot before, can we see yours?” hints Snaggle #2
“I got a piece of food stuck in one of my front row of teeth.  Got a length of rope handy so I can floss it out?” asks Snaggle #1

Unable to process the fact that he is being hit on by two drop dead gorgeous twins, Nick panics and pushes both of them and himself off the platform in the pit and they die in the spikes.

Papaw takes a run at Mamaw like they have done many a night in the tobacco fields under the bright light of the moon in waxing gibbous.  Mamaw wastes no time whippin out the corn biscuits while Papaw drenches them in molten hot gravy.  I’m not exaggerating when I say that Papaw released a gazillion gallons of gravy and he flooded the pit.

Papaw, Mamaw, and Bryan all drown in Papaw’s sweet meat nectar.

Clive Revel was fast enough to hop on his table and is floating peacefully when the Southern Gentleman tosses his bag of signatures and photographs on the table and climbs aboard to join his nemesis.

“I thought I told you before to get your S**T OFF MY TABLE!” screams Clive Revel.

Burning with rage again, the Southern Gentleman snaps the neck of Clive Revel and pushes him into the viscous abyss.

“Gol darn you, Clive Revel!” says the Southern Gentleman fighting back tears.  “You know my ma don’t like cuss words!”


7 comments:

Artifact said...

Team Bama is Victorious!!!

The Rude Southern Gentlemen is the sole survivor.

Josh the Commish said...

Alright guys, you're back home now. Let's try to get you all bacl to reality. It might be time for an intervention.

P.S. I almost forgot: HILARIOS Post dude!! Damn I wish I would have been there!!

Solobeck said...

Fan-frickin-tastic!!! I'm not exaggerating

Lickolas said...

Forskae me not Chris. That was a hilarious match dude. Basically summed up everything on the trip. The ending was perfect.

David Parks said...

Still don't know what this is about but at this rate we may as well change the names to the Clive Revill Conference and the Bama Conference.

Josh the Commish said...

Dave, you have forsaken us all with that amazing idea!!

Josh the Commish said...

I just reread this..... Still HILARIOUS.