Monday, April 20, 2015

Season 8: Week 8: Horsemen of Apokolips vs Sisterhood of Evil Midgets

Horsemen of Apokolips are Black Bolt(Sinestro`s Green Lantern ring) Archangel(White Lantern ring), Joker(M202A1 FLASH Rocket Launcher), John McClane(Mandalorain Armor, Green and Blue lightsaber), Wonder Woman(Wonder Woman`s Golden Lasso), Harry Potter, Obi Wan Kenobi, Lion-O(Hal Jordan-Parallax`s Green Lantern Ring), Brandon Inge(Green Lantern Ring), Ape Soldier #21-23, Wookie Soldier #31-36 and Jedi Master #49.

Sisterhood of Evil Midgets is Zufa Cenva(White lantern ring in the Tardis), Magneto, Oppo Rancisis and Terri Hatcher in a Snow Speeder, Adi Gallia (blue lantern ring) in a snow speeder with Dean Cain (blue lightsaber), The Eradicator, The Captain N, Duke (Capt. N`s Dog), Princess Toadstool, Yoshi, Ice Bros. #1, Smurf #1, Scout Trooper #21-30 & Jedi Master #50A.

Clive Revel is a jerk, he embarrassed me.

I don`t like it when people are jerks to me. Why have all of these people forsaken me? All I want is to do what I want. It may be cold where you are but for me, it is always sunny days.

I saw Oppo Rancisis, who is a character I created. Do you want to hear the voice? My name is Oppo Rancisis, I like flying snow speeders all by myself, just like my mamaw does. I saw the Thatcher lady join Superman and Galliliea in another speeder of the snow.

Speeders are flying in the cold weather like my grand papaw`s porridge in a cold sink of water. They are making terror for the Ape and Wookie Soldiers, killing all but Wookie soldier #36. That three person speeder is making streaks in the sky like the sweet sunflowers in the dark Georgia sky.

Brandon Inge likes baseball like I like autographs. Like when I force someone to sign their name on my paper, Brandon cuts through those who are not his kinfolk like warm butter allows the cutting of itself to be placed on crispy corn chips. Yoshi, Ice Bros. and the Smurf all fall to the butter cutting of Inge, who also turns every single Scout Trooper into the inner fillings of a sweet potoato pie.

The baseball man met his match when the bright light of the ring ended his
buttery run of golden slatherings. Zufa likes the Whiteness of her ring. Zufa looks likes a lovely southern belle, floating around like a queen bee after the feast with her elders, the elders that have been providing since she was first birthed.

That beautiful Bee floated around like my Mamaw does when she knows I need her help. Autographs are not easy to come by when you are blue. Zufa uses her white ring, her purification proving station to make getting everything she wants, like an autograph, an easy task. Zufa signed her name all over the Wookie and the Jedi Master #49, making her signature known by the beauty of her white drag.

Clive Revel is a jerk.

Duke and Captain N are jerks too. They embarrassed Harry Potter, who lost his kin when he was just a tiny little baby. My papaw protected me up until I was a grown man. Harry Potter used his powers from his elders to put down the jerks. Magic can be like a chair that you need one minute and then do not need in another. That boy wizard uses his powers like a farm hand uses his muscles.

Princess`s die sometimes, like my pig back home. I miss Repeecesses Canpanperuss. She sounded like this. "Rawwampapaw Groarrrrr". The Princess left after being knocked off the micro-rider. She went up to the lord and savior after the wizard magik`d her away to the sleepy land of clouds.

Sometimes people talk to me and I don`t understand what the words are that they say. Magneto doesn`t understand why people have to treat him so wrong. He takes his misunderstanding and uses it as a weapon, he musters his powers and forces the funny man to shoot his rockets at his own team. Boy wizards are like bails of hay when fire comes upon them.

The Tardis appears out of nowhere and the beautiful white bee comes out and shines her light upon Obi-Wan Kenobi, the man who gave up his life to protect the son of his brother.

Protecting posters is a hard task, especially with jerks out there like Clive Revel. Protecting team friends is not the easy task of a gentleman either. Like I said, words are not easy to understand sometimes, Black Bolt understands where this southern boy son is speaking from. I am not exaggerating when I say Black Bolt said "Hello" to Zufa and the world literally ended.

Zufa then died from that unfortunate greeting. That poor pure lass, I will miss her like an unidentified Ewok roaming the show room floor. The man with the cruel greetings did not stop there. He continued to spread his words of hateful salutations to both snow speeders, destroying my character Oppo Rancisis along with his ship. The other ship was sent crashing down to the icy tundra as well, the perishing of their lives made me as angry as procuring poor seating for a stage play.

Cussing makes my mamaw nervous. She doesn`t like it when I expell the filthy tougue swagger from my maw. John McClane has a smart mouth when he is angry, oh so angry that man seems to be. He flew up with his armor and started shooting at Jedi Master #50A. The jedi master was able to dodge the first couple of shooty shots but once he saw the green Lion, he fell to the cussing man`s laser pellets.

You know what would be funny? If Wonder Woman went up to Magneto and was like, "I know". Wonder Woman tried to go up to the Eradicator but that great being decided that even though she was a lady, she couldn`t be alive no more. When she died I was real sad. Then the green lion and Archangel had a talking to with The Eradicator and with their green and white misty potion rings, they made him go away.

Autographs need to be air conditioned, that is how you take care of them like you would a child. If they get fussy you have to feed them too, they like a dusting of corn flakes next to their bed at night. The smiles make them happy you birthed them with your thoughts. Taking care of Magneto was a scary task for the ones with the burden. Black Bolt said "Much Abliged" and then the glowing lights made sure he was not afraid of the dark.

It does get dark down in the Bayou. Magneto wasn`t scared. He was so cold though in the tundra. He decided to make some warmth by taking the refuse from the speeders and sticking it through the hearts of the cussing man and the green Lion. The laughing man wasn`t laughing any longer, he didn`t like it when his friends were made to not live. He shot his rockets at the magnet man while Black Bolt and the White Angel spread their love on him.

The pure southern hospitality reigned down upon Magneto, making his cold heart all warm inside, while it took him up to baby jesus. The remaining kin gave each other warm regards as they exchanged pleasantries amoungst each other. The phone box then appeared out of nowhere and out came the white bee. She sent her white light directly down on Black Bolt and before he was able to return the greeting, his green light was forever extinguished. The Tardis then disappeared once again, never to be seen from.

That is why I hate jerks. I hate it when they make sure to embarrass me. I hate you Clive Revel. Why have you forsaken me!!!

8 comments:

Lickolas said...

Horsemen of Apokolips are Victorious!!!

Horsemen: Joker and Archangel survive.

Midgets: All Dead.

Ryan said...

Redemption.

Artifact said...

Gol Darn you Clive!

Gol Darn you to heck.

Bama said...

I had another nightmare just now. It was Clive Revel again. I was sleeping in Papaw's bed when Clive hopped in and made me the meat in their love sandwich. I got real gol darn mad cuz it was the Sabbath and Clive got his meat milk all over me which we all know is not kosher.

It's only 6am out here in the land of talking mice. I hope y'all back home at the trailer park were keeping an eye on my air conditioned storage unit while I was gone.

Speaking of unit. Man I hate that Clive Revel.

Josh the Commish said...

I don't know what the hell is going on out in L.A.; but damn do I wish I was there. Hilarious match Nick, err Bama or whoever that was. Good win Ryan!! You earned it!!

Clive Revill said...

I hate you. You little F&$k Bama!!!

Billy Idol said...

With a Revel yell,
I cried more, more, more!

David Parks said...

I'm definitely missing some joke here, but what I'm definitely not missing is that Clive Revel is a real jerk.