Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Season Three: Week Two: Consolation Match: P.M.S vs The Syracuse Valley

The Syracuse Valley is Splinter

P.M.S is Aerial Clone Trooper #1 & Gloppy the Molasses Monster


THIS MATCH SHOULD BE SUNG ALOUD TO THE TUNE OF “HOTEL CALIFORNIA” BY THE EAGLES.


On a dark suburban highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of baked goods rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a big old porch light
My armor grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I wasn’t ready for a fight
There she stood in the doorway
I heard the dinner bell
I was thinking to myself,
“This could be Heaven or this could be Hell”
Then she lit up the kitchen and she showed me the way
There were voices down the hallway,
I thought I heard them say…

“Welcome to the Houslander Room & Board Ya”
“Such a lovely place” (Such a lovely place)
“Such a lovely face”
“There’s plenty of room at the Houslander Room & Board Ya”
“Any time of year” (Any time of year)
“You can find it here?”

My team is Tiffany created
She’s got the P.M.S.
She’s got lots of pretty, pretty girls, she calls friends
How they fight in the backyard, sweet summer sweat
Some fight to remember, Some fight to forget
So I called up Gloppy, “Please bring me my gun”
He said, “I haven’t seen that model here since 2001”
And still those voices are coming from far away
Distract you in the middle of a fight
Just to hear them say…

“Welcome to the Houslander Room & Board Ya”
“Such a lovely place” (Such a lovely place)
“Such a lovely face”
They fighting it up at the Houslander Room & Board Ya
What a nice surprise! (What a nice surprise!)
Didn’t bring enough supplies

Gloppy’s all over the ceiling, looks like my partners on ice
And Splinter said, “You are just my prisoner here, a bad roll of the dice”
And in the master’s chambers, they gathered for the feast
They stabbed Gloppy with their steely knives, looks like they’ve just killed the beast
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
“Relax” said the Rat Man, “Go ahead and try to leave”
“But you beating me in this match, is something nobody would believe”


QUE THE KILLER GUITAR SOLO

P.M.S.: All Dead

The Syracuse Valley: Splinter survived

The Syracuse Valley is Victorious!!!

5 comments:

Solobeck said...

Simply beautiful. . .

Josh the Commish said...

Awesome work dude! Nico should record that.

Josh the Commish said...

The Zapper went to Commander Dogstarr. The Proton Pack went to Willy Duwitt. No extra cost.

Krisatu said...

Now do Freebird!!!!!

Artifact said...

Sweet match nick. lol.