Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oblivio Vs The Horsemen of Apokolips

The Horsemen of Apokolips are..

Josh Houslander Jedi Knight w/Blue Lantern Ring, Laya Houslander Jedi Youngling, Alex Houslander, and Fry Guy #1

Oblivio is…

Chucky w/a Yellow Lantern ring & Red Lightsaber


This match takes place in the middle of the Houslander family vacation to Kensington.

Josh Houslander: Laya get your brother, you two need to practice.

Laya Houslander: Alex isn’t here he left with his “new friend.”

Josh Houslander: what?

Laya Houslander: He found some stupid doll the other day that he keeps pretending is alive. He said his name was Charles Lee Ray and that they were gana play hide the soul. I think he’s turning into a gay.

After having seen the child’s play movies more times than he can count, Josh knows exactly what kind of danger his son is in. He and Laya grab their lightsaber’s and as many guns as they can carry, then they hop in the 77’ R.V. and use the force to guide them to Alex. The Force leads them to the boat ramp on Kensington lake. Josh’s heart sinks when he see’s the infamous Good Guy Doll staring his youngling in the face. Laya jumps out of the passenger seat with her .22 rifle, she smashes the window and then uses the window frame to steady her shot, she fires 3 times in rapid succession. The first hit’s the doll in the chest, the second hits him in the neck and the third hits him in the right side of his head, causing him to fall back and to the left. Josh runs up and kicks the dolls body into the lake and then he hugs his son like he’s never hugged him before.

Josh Houslander: ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? COULDN’T YOU SENSE THE DARKSIDE IN HIM?

Alex Houslander: I am sorry , I don’t know what happened, he had some other force with him, it was scary. I am sorry I’ll be more careful from now on.

Laya Houslander: Okay now that you guys got that out of the way, how about that head shot, pretty sweet right?

20 minutes later on the ride home at 70 mph……LAYA GOES FLYING THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD! Laya Dies from her injuries. Josh Slam on the brakes in horror. He Turns to see Alex staring at him with a sick little smile that josh has seen before, but not on the face of his child.


Chucky in Alex Houslanders body: Finally I am outa that F***KIN BODY! This ones not bad but I’ve been to short to ride the roller coaster’s for too long, your not much better but you do have one of those rings I like so much. So I am Charles lee Ray I used a vodoo spell to put my soul in a doll, then from the doll I put my soul it into a little kid and now I am gana put it in you.

Chucky in Alex Houslanders body jumps at josh, Normally he would use his power ring to incinerate his enemy but because he still has hope that he can save his son, he shoots an energy net. Unfortunately Fry Guy #1 panics and try’s to save Josh’s life by jumping in the way of the knife chucky has, instead he just gets trapped in Josh’s net. Chucky and josh struggle for a moment but then chucky slashes josh’s throat.

Chucky in Alex Houslander: F***K!!! I wasn’t supposed to kill him. Now who am I gana take over.

He looks down see’s the Fry Guy, thinks about it for a second then giggles and stabs the creature to death.


OBLIVIO IS VICTORIOUS


The Horsemen of Apokolips : ALL DEAD

Oblivio: Chucky Survives in Alex Houslanders Body

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Goddamn rassinfraskin' rrrragggghh.... Well now that I'm done throwing my Yosemite Sam-type fit... That was freakin' hilarious Griff.

Nice win Teresa, and congrats on winning the Matt Oblak Division.

Solobeck said...

Grif:
Nice ending.
-Becks

Lickolas said...

Nice work my friend. That match was wrong in all the right ways.

I loved Laya's dialogue. The idea of her saying those things is just not right.