Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Season Three: Week 9: The Untouchables vs. Logical Genocide

Untouchables Vs. Logical Genocide

Untouchables are Tinkerbelle (w/ blue lantern ring & mini-blue light saber), Maestro, Red Lantern Guy Gardner, The Thing, She-Hulk, Franklin Richards, The Legion of Super Heroes: Brainiac 5, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, Bouncing Boy, Triplicate Girl, Timber Wolf, Chameleon Boy, & Karate Kid, Sodom Yat, & Horatio Caine.

LG is Sandworm #11, Ion, Nekron, Ed the Neo-Cymek, Starman, The Ray, Bane, Hawk, V (w/ yellow power ring), Red Lantern #2, Prometheus, Dementor #8, Snoogans the Alien Xenomorph, Chris Seeney & Cannon Fodder Smurf (w/ a blue lantern ring) in The Zombieland Hummer w/ "Drunken Lullabyes" by Flogging Molly playing on the radio.


Logical Genocide’s Sandworm is taking a joy ride around the Egyptian desert, destroying everything in its path. Maestro stupidly thinks he can stop the massive creature by attempting to jump on its back. He fails miserably and is thrown off of the worm. He is then brought under the sand with the giant worm and is killed. Horatio Caine sees this and takes his sunglasses off to comment on what has just occurred. Right as he turns around to stare into the non-existent camera and say something, the worm make a sharp left turn and consumes him before he is able to say a word.

The Thing: “Just forget about the worm for now, let’s take care of the rest of these losers.”

Sodam Yat immediately goes after Ion, who quickly goes on the offense and blasts the Daxamite with a large amount of energy. Sodam is hurt by the blast but is back up only moments later to send a similar amount of energy back at the benevolent symbiote, sending him crashing into the desert floor. The Ray and V both fly up to fight Sodam Yat and right as they are ready to blast him to pieces, they too are knocked out of the sky, only this time it is by the Red Lantern handed Guy Gardner. The rage filled Lantern flies over to The Ray and rips his head off, obviously killing him. Gardner then begins pounding on V but before he is able to kill him, Red Lantern #2 charges at Gardner and they both go crashing down into the sand.

Gardner and the Red Lantern fight on the ground for a long time but eventually, Gardner gets the best of him and sends a blast directly through the chest of the common Lantern, ending his rage filled life. Gardner then races over to V, who is now flying head-on towards Gardner. The two Lantern’s collide and the shockwave is felt throughout the match, though in the end, Guy Gardner is the only one left standing.

Gardner should be exhausted but instead he is filled with so much rage that he feels even more empowered by his actions. Sodam Yat joins his rage filled partner as they both look at each other with the same thoughts of killing every member of Logical Genocide in a larger-scaled attack. The two super-powered beings are about to take off but before they can do so, they are both pulled down into the desert floor. There is silence for a moment but soon enough a massively bright light blasts up from below the desert, sending sand everywhere. After everything settles, Ion is floating just above the ground, as it is obvious to everyone on his team that he is the only survivor of the fight.

This brings hope to the Logical Genocide team as they all begin to charge towards their newly weakened opponents. Dementor #8 flies over Bouncing Boy and before he is able to use his incredibly stupid powers, he is given the Dementor’s Kiss and is left laid to rest. The Karate Kid then charges Bane and delivers several painful blows to him, but is unable to do any real damage. The fight goes on for a little while longer but Bane comes out on top, as the Karate Kid lies dead on the ground.

Ed the Neo-Cymek is in his flying form and starts to shoot at both Phantom and Saturn Girl. He manages to hit Saturn Girl in the stomach, knocking her down to the ground with a near fatal wound. He misses Phantom Girl as she is in her intangible form. Saturn Girl, who realizes that she does not have long to live uses her telepathic powers to take over the brain of the Neo-Cymek and shuts him down. Phantom Girl then informs Lightening Lad that he is needed and soon enough he is re-routing the Neo-Cymek’s electrical systems into an overload that completely fries his brain.

The Dementor flies over top of Triplicate Girl but finds it hard to latch onto anything legit, as the form is not actually the real version of her. The now very confused Dementor attempts to move on but before it can begin its search, the blue Lanterned Tinkerbelle destroys the now hope filled dark creature.

Lightening Lad and Phantom Girl go over to Saturn Girl to see if there is anything they can do to help her but before they can even start to think of a solution, the Sandworm comes back up again and consumes the three of them, even killing the still intangible Phantom Girl.

Tinkerbelle sees this happen and starts to begin her attempt at capturing the massive creature in a field powered by her ring. She momentarily is able to stall the creature but before she can do any real damage she is blasted to the ground by Ion. Ion then picks her up and throws her into the mouth of the great beast. He watches as she flies into the mouth of the worm, but before she is consumed he sees her make one last attempt at an attack. Before the mouth fully closes she sends a blast of blue energy into the center of the creature, which explodes and kill’s herself and the worm.

Nekron: “Well screw that.”

Nekron then brings the worm back to life and sends it after the remaining members of The Untouchables. The now reanimated Sandworm slugs along the desert. It doesn’t have the same power as before, but it still a giant worm moving through the desert. The Thing and She-Hulk are pretty much in awe of what they have just witnessed but still have their wits about them. They know that in order for them to win, they are going to have to find and kill Nekron. This is easier said then done as Starman and Prometheus come up on the two Marvel heroes. Prometheus goes toe to toe with Ben Grimm and She-Hulk tries her best to thwart the effort of Starman, but after a short battle is unable to recover herself and is torn apart by the Starman’s powers. Starman joined Prometheus after his success against the She-Hulk, as they both began to pound on The Thing. It didn’t look good for the original rock lord, but soon enough Prometheus found himself on the wrong end of a blast from Starman, who was now sending everything he had at this teammate. It didn’t take long for Prometheus to succumb to his wounds and before Starman could realize that he had been duped by Franklin Richards reality warping powers, he was being beaten to death by The Thing and Timber Wolf.

Chameleon Boy who was in the form of Starman now, decided to go over towards the Logical Genocide crew. He thought he could find Nekron himself and finish this match off in heroic fashion. Unfortunately for him, he was met by Snoogans the Alien Xenomorph, who didn’t care what team he was on and started to attack him anyways. The Alien fought brutally and took the life of Chameleon Boy.

Chris Seeney and Cannon Fodder Smurf were driving along in their hummer this entire time listening to the same Flogging Molly song over and over again.

C.F. Smurf: “Are you kidding me with this sh$%?”

CS: “What, I love this song.”

C.F. Smurf: “We’ve heard it twenty times already.”

CS: “It just gets me in the mood.”

C.F. Smurf: “In the mood? Am I going to have to close my eyes now? I really don’t want to see what you have in store for yourself with this song.”

CS: “Oh come man, the mood to fight man. I mean, now that we both have rings, nobody is going to mess with us.”

C.F. Smurf: “Yeah, about that. Where did you say you got your ring from again?”

CS: “During the big point week, every team got one.”

C.F. Smurf: “I thought only the winners got a ring.”

CS: “Nope, everyone did. Now let’s go kick some Untouchable a$$.”

C.F. Smurf: “Okay, but I still think this is a bad idea.”

Chris Seeney driving the hummer sees The Thing in his sights and starts to gun it towards the Fantastic Four member.

C.F. Smurf: “Hey, let me charge that bad boy up for you. We are going to need it if we are going to knock him down.”

CS: “No, I’m good. I have all the power that I need.”

C.F. Smurf: “That’s not really a green lantern ring is it?”

CS: “No, it is.”

C.F. Smurf: “Let me see it then.”

CS: “No, it’s my ring. Plus your not supposed to touch this thing anyway. The ring chose me as its owner.”

C.F. Smurf: “Come on, let me see it.”

CS: “No, it’s my ring. Leave it alone.”

Cannon Fodder Smurf then uses his blue ring to try and power it up and the ring just cracks right off of Seeney’s hand.

CS: “You broke my ring, I told you not to touch it.”

C.F. Smurf: “That was a plastic ring from a comic convention wasn’t it?”

CS: “No, I got it for free with some comics a couple of month’s ago.”

C.F. Smurf: “Your pathetic Chris, in fact, good luck with this stupid idea, I’ll catch you later.”

Cannon Fodder Smurf opens the door of the Hummer and flies away from it.

CS: “Screw you Smurf, I don’t need you anyway. Here I come Thing, try and stop this.”

Chris Seeney then drives the Hummer into Ben Grimm with great force but it doesn’t really do anything. The Hummer is now a big clump of metal pushed to the side of where the Thing is standing. Brainiac 5 then finds a tire iron on the ground and proceeds to beat Chris Seeney to death with it.

C.F. Smurf: “What a friggin idiot.”

Cannon Fodder Smurf then comes flying in and encases The Thing, Franklin Richards and Brainiac 5 in an energy bubble. He still doesn’t know quite what to do with his ring powers but with the help of Ion is able to launch the bubble at the lumbering zombie sandworm, which naturally kills the three combatants along with the zombified sandworm all over again.

Nekron: “What the hell you guys, I was still killing people with him”

Ion: “That’s enough Nekron.”

Nekron: “Oh boo hoo Ion, you’re such a baby.”

This only left Triplicate Girl and Timber Wolf to help defend the Untouchables chances at victory. The two characters realized that the chances of them winning were slim to none, but they still knew they had to give it a shot. They first got into a fight with Bane and Hawk, of which Timber Wolf tore Hawk to shreds but Triplicate Girl was having a tough time with Bane. Once Timber Wolf took care of Hawk he was able to help TG and together they took down the mighty Bane.

Ion and Cannon Fodder Smurf were flying above this fight and though Cannon Fodder Smurf wanted to kill them himself, Ion convinced him to stay back and let their ground troops take care of it.

C.F. Smurf: "I really want to get them myself Ion.”

Ion: “Just stay up here with me my little friend. You are now part of the elite, young Smurf. Let them take care of the small problems.”

C.F. Smurf: “But look at that Ion, they are getting their a##es kicked. I know I can help them out.”

Ion: “Just hold off a moment, they may just finish it off after-all.”

Cannon Fodder Smurf didn’t wait for Ion to finish his sentence before he took off towards the ground to finish this match off once and for all. As he landed he pointed his hand at Timber Wolf and attempted to send a blast of blue energy his way. I say attempted because before he was able to get anything off, Timber Wolf had cut the Smurf’s hand clean off, leaving him without a blue ring.

Ion: “God D@$nit.”

Ion then flew down there and blasted Timber Wolf right into the actual Triplicate Girl, a move that didn’t kill them, but left them in such a state as to lead to their eventual death’s. Ion then helped the Smurf up on his feet and grabbed the severed hand with the blue ring still on it.

Ion: “Next time, try holding on to this thing. Oh, and maybe, just maybe think about listening to me next time.”

The Smurf hated being lectured to, but was very grateful to still have his ring and to have made it out of this match alive.

The Untouchable: All Dead.

Logical Genocide: Ion, Nekron, Snoogans the Alien Xenomorph and Cannon Fodder Smurf minus his right hand.

Logical Genocide is Victorious!!!

15 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

The laser sword, laser gun, & pokeball were given to Robert Hudson. The Star Wand was given to Melissa Hudson.

Krisatu said...

Ok, serious questions first:

1) Does this mean C.F. Smurf is missing his hand till he dies, or is this just an end of the match thing?

2) What does the Star Wand do? I can guess at the stuff Robert got, but am not sure as to the Star Wands use.

3) How does this victory position me as far as playoffs? Like, how many matches am I out? Can I realistically qualify?

Amer0317 said...

Seeney-
Good battle. You put up a great team. Congrats on the win. Tainted as it may be.

However...
I'm calling bullsh*t!!! Just wondering-where was Dust?!? Ya know, the super cool character on my team that I started that "Can transform her body into a living sandstorm able to blind opponents or strip away flesh" (as quoted from Marvel Universe Wiki). Someone that was perfect for the week that we played in the sand. Just curious, since she was missing in action in my match. Someone get back to me, k?!?

p.s. And you couldn't even think of a one liner for Caine to use. Lame. It's bad enough you didn't give him a chance, but to kill him off before he does the one thing he's good at...

Krisatu said...

Now that my queries are posted separately so they don't get overlooked.

Wow. I'm honestly surprised that I was able to win this match. Amy put up a heck of a team, and while I knew my squad was good, I didn't know if they'd be able to topple The Untouchables.

Of course, there's one key factor that put me over the edge and helped me chalk up another win. So, I'd like to take this time to thank Oblivio for allowing me to whip on their team of 30 commons last week, allowing me to get the blue ring that helped me put down the Untouchables this week. Thanks guys, you really helped me turn my season around.

Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you.

Krisatu said...

Amy, I assumed Dust was either killed during the Sandworm's joyride, while Dust was trying to blend in among the sandy dunes of Egypt, or when Ion pulled Guy and Sodam Yat into the desert and there was "silence for a moment but soon enough a massively bright light blasts up from below the desert, sending sand everywhere. After everything settles, Ion is floating just above the ground, as it is obvious to everyone on his team that he is the only survivor of the fight." Either of those two scenarios could have put Dust down.

I'd also now like to rescind my earlier praise of you, and call you pathetic. Ryan told you to hit me with the best you had, and you failed. Miserably. Looks like it's only the people who are married to you or your sister that can produce a team capable of defeating me, since both the Kennelz and Horsemen were able to best me in combat.

Actually, you should really be upset at both Ryan and Oblivio. Ryan helped me get the roster that smashed your dad's team to paste, which showed me the best desert team to use. And, well, we've already covered how your sister's miserable showing last week gave me the ring that killed Franklin, The Thing and Brainiac 5. Those are some major kills right there. Imagine how differently things woulda gone if C.F. didn't have that ring.

Anyway, thanks for the congrats on the victory, and screw you. I won. Deal with it.

Amer0317 said...

Harsh words. You're sounding kind of like a douche bag right now. I congratulated you on your victory. I was actually was bitching at the watchers-not you. Sounds like someone is trying to use big mean words to cover up the fact that his team isn't really that great. So you're...what...3 and 6 now. Woo hoo for you. Want a cookie?
And you're just assuming that Dust did nothing and was killed off huh? From you, who I thought was a comic book dork, I am ashamed. Okay, yeah if it was just a common/everyday person, sure assume they were killed off by doing nothing (like Caine). If one of your team mates was left off of your starting line, I am sure you would be upset as well. So get off of your high horse. You're team isn't all that fantastic. And I didn't "fail miserably"-only 4 of your character lived. If I failed miserably all of your team would have lived. And what was with bringing up your victory last week so much-trying to hold onto it b/c you don't get many of them? Somebody sounds a little insecure...just saying.

So...once again...good job on your win. Too bad you are a sore winner.

Krisatu said...

I'm sorry, could someone translate that last post by Amer0317? I don't really speak whiny, cry baby loser all that well.

Ryan said...

Congrats Chris, you have officially become the villan.

Ryan said...

Oh and I hope you can weasel your way into the Playoffs so I can show you the true meaning of what a miserable showing really looks like.

I will drive you so far into the ground... oh wait... I already did that. I suppose I can always do that again.

Krisatu said...

By showing me what a miserable showing is, are you somehow going to get me to post rosters like the Bullies, Oblivio and The Untouchables did? Cause if my team sucks so bad, why did I kick ALL their candy asses? Do I care about my record? Nope. All I care about is that I beat some chumps and made them cry, and Amy's tears are the sweetest of all because now the mighty Horsemen are forced to possibly deal with me.

Make no mistake, I don't have any delusions of winning the FFL this year, hell I may not make it past the first round of the play offs. All I want to do is put some of your characters closer to the graveyard. Then when someone like the Backyardigans, Murderflies, TEAM, or the Touring Battalion puts you down, I can watch your ego shatter into a million little pieces. I've told you before Ryan, your ego will be your downfall. This will be my chance to prove it.

Ryan said...

Man you just don't get it.

It's a real shame too. At the beginning of the season, you were actually funny and clever. Now that you've been able to steal a couple victories, you just gotten mean and vindictive. The amazing thing is that at no point have you noticed that you were congratulated by the Untouchables. Instead, all you have done is gloated about past wins (and completely beaten a dead horse into the ground). You and your team will have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on any of my further matches. These gloating diatribes that you go on now after your wins are, in all honesty, a bit embarrassing.

Krisatu said...

I saw her offering congrats on a win "Tainted as it may be". That takes the sincerity out of the original intending of congrats. Sounds to me like you're just jealous that there's now someone who's more of an egotistical maniac than you, and you're upset that I'm better at it than you could have ever hoped to be. Face it, Ryan you created me. I'm the monster to your Dr Frankenstein. You started all of this. It's not me who everyone should be attacking, it's you.

I understand things perfectly. You're threatened by me, because a team other than the Horsemen is getting noticed. You're yesterday's news. I'm the future. I'm the trash talking douchebag that everyone wants to bring down, and that''s fine with me. Cause every enemy I make is just one less person focusing on you. And that kills you.

If I'm able to sneak past Team S.P. and the Backyardigans, I really hope that we meet, Ryan. Cause I'd rather face a has-been like you, than someone more secure with their team that they don't go an draft something as asinine as a living universe or a "Hal Jordan Parallax". I thought the Horsemen were above such shameless ploys like that.

Guess I was wrong.

Ryan said...

How am I a has-been? I'm 7 & 1. And if I am in fact now a "has-been," it certain feels better than a never was. Before you start listing ALL of your wins (which, might I add, you could do on one hand that's missing fingers) even the New Jersey Nets beat the Boston Celtics this year. Fluke wins happen all the time.

No one has been focusing on me at all. I'm perfectly fine that way. I won my Championship. And I will win more. You are right on one thing. You are a more egotistical manaic than I am. You have been proving it week after week. I just liked your posts better when they weren't filled with so much venom and bile.

By the way...are you enjoying Nekron?

Yeah, I thought you were. You're welcome.

Krisatu said...

I'd like to point out that all my "venom and bile" came as a result of sour grapes from those who cried after I beat them. Did I show such malice towards the Bullies? No, cause they didn't offer half hearted congratulations. I acknowledged that Amy had a superior roster till I saw her lamenting that Dust was overlooked. I had that happen to me twice this year, it happens. But I moved past it and turned my season around. Maybe they should try and do the same rather than trying to diminish my already meager accomplishments.


You say I'm vile and bitter? I say I was forced into the role by those who can't deal with my success. I'm not evil, I'm misunderstood.

Lickolas said...

Well that was an uneasy reading experience. I hope everyone can set aside their differences and move on from here.

To Amy: I am sorry that Dust was not in the match, I would be angry as well if that were the case. Unfortunately accidents do happen sometimes and for that I am sorry.