Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Horsemen of Apokolips vs. Built (Bill) Ford Tough

Space by itself, and time by itself, are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and only a kind union of the two will preserve an independent reality.”
-Albert Einstein

I try to locate the battlefield in the Rischey Mays. The deafening sounds nearly shatter my eardrums. The intermittent stuttering of light nearly blinds my eyes. I experience sensory overload. The cosmic forces swirl through space, creating a fury that disjoins reality. Through the haze I see the Phoenix screaming through space.

Jason: What’s happening?!?!

Princess: We don’t have time to figure it out now!

Tiny: Get us out of here!!!

Sheer horror is draped on the G-Force crew’s faces at the carnage surrounding them. The lifeless bodies of Hargon the Measurer, Tefral the Surveyor, Nazzar the Calculator, Gammenon the Gatherer, Arishem the Judge, Jeremiah the Analyzor, Eson the Searcher, Oneg the Prober and Ziran the Tester drift through space.

Through the obscurity I see various members of the Built (Bill) Ford Tough Team shouting in victory. A large explosion occurs and I am unable to watch further. . .

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Ok, I'm confused?

Archr5 said...

I think becks is having a fevered hallucination again!

Lickolas said...

Easily my favorite match of the year! Keep it up Bryan!

Ryan said...

I have been told by a trusted source, to read Alber Einstein's quote at the beginning of this post very carefully. All will be revealed shortly.

Or at least that's what I've been told.