Sunday, May 23, 2010

Logical Genocide vs. Team SP

“I'm a fart in a gale of wind, a humble violet under a cow pat.”
-Djuna Barnes


I look at the teams to do battle at Bespin during this Week 10 Match. They are as follows:

Logical Genocide: Ion, Manhunter #2 (named Centra), Adam Strange, V (w/ yellow power ring), Jedi Master #28, Cody Jones and Melissa Hudson (w/ a star wand).

Team SP: Deathbird, Brood Queen, Brood #1-4 and Moloch in a Y-Wing.

Let the battle begin. . .

I hear the screams of Jedi Master #28 and Cody Jones as they fall to their deaths before they can be considered true combatants in the match. I also see sparkles crackle from a star wand that is held by Melissa Hudson. She joins Jedi Master #28 and Cody Jones in their early fates.

Moloch flies his Y-Wing and fires his laser cannons at Manhunter #2-Centra. Centra avoids the cannons and flies to the ship. He manages to rip off one of the rear units like a wishbone. The star fighter spins out of control. Moloch, knowing that his death is imminent, flies the craft at V. V uses his yellow power ring as a shield. The construct takes the brunt of the impact, but the resulting explosion (which destroys both Moloch and the Y-Wing) manages to throw V across the sky. V is met by Deathbird, who uses her razor sharp talons to slice open V’s chest. While falling through the gaseous clouds, V dies.

Brood #1-4 flank each side of the Brood Queen. They meet Adam Strange. Strange uses his energy blast guns to kill Brood #3. Brood #1, 2 and 4 swarm the Rann hero. The Brood rip off Strange’s jetpack spacesuit and watch as he falls toward the planet. Strange does not meet the same squashing fate as Master, Jones and Hudson though as the Brood Queen rips him apart before he reaches the terrain below.

Centra comes upon the Brood and kills Brood #1 and 4. Brood #2 and its Queen viciously retaliate and kill Centra.

Deathbird joins Brood #2 and the Brood Queen as they all face off against Ion. The Torchbearer for the Guardians of the Galaxy warps time, space and reality in a single instant. Team SP is discombobulated. The SP members do not realize that their fate is sealed. Ion decimates them all.

Team SP [whose true name was unwillingly and violently ripped from him by the powers-that-be]: All dead.

Logical Genocide: Ion survives.

LOGICAL GENOCIDE IS VICTORIOUS!!!

11 comments:

Krisatu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krisatu said...

Wow. I probably shoulda given my non-fliers a vehicle or something. That was stupid on my part. Ah well, they were scrubs anyway.

Good effort S.P. This was another match I really didn't think I was gonna win, cause you guys have had some impressive victories. Maybe next time.

I took some time to seek counseling and become a bit of a more gracious winner after my exploits the last few weeks. Hopefully, I've exorcised the bitterness and can go on to regain some of the fans I've lost. However, if I can't, than screw them cause they're stupid and I deserve better fans than those gelatinous, trogoloditic, sycophants. The rocket of my greatness has finally taken off and it's tearing up the skies of victory!

So again, congrats to me on finally becoming the awesome, charismatic, benevolent, inspiring G.M. who can go out and get some wins. I knew I could do it. I just needed time.



Viva la Logic!!!

Ryan said...

Nice job Jericho.

Krisatu said...

Hey, I make no secret that Chris Jericho is one of the biggest influences on my life. It's seeing him rise about all the jeers of the mindless sheeple who don't appreciate true greatness and class. He inspires me to cast off the various barbs that have been used to try and quell the majestic charisma that I project and allow me to see that the hatred spewed towards my team is just petty little knocks from insecure, insolent, insignificant, irredeemable, ignorant insects.

Admit it, that last line was inspired. Impressive, even. I'm incredible.


I'm hoping that I'll be able to convince Jericho to stop freelancing for me, and join up next year as press secretary along with my spiritual advisor, C.M. Punk. That'd be a juggernaut of ego that'll break your neck and rip off your kneecaps with smug.

I expect that there'll be some underhanded maneuver to try and draft Y2J out from under me, and that's fine. I just hope that whatever team is blessed with his presence is one that I can kick the holy $h*! out of from trying to screw me over.

Jericho is coming for you. Be prepared.

Ryan said...

Parts of this is just sounding like The Miz.

For shame Seeney.

Stone Cold would be ashame.

WHAT?!

Krisatu said...

I haven't had a particularly "Stone Cold" season. Only thing I've really got going for me is my ego for scrounging some last minute wins. Maybe if I'm able to overcome the Backyardigans in this upcoming match, then I'll have the credibility to go Austin.

For now though, the Jericho style is working for me. I do however, like sprikling in a touch of Miz just for added douchebag.

Thanks for noticing.

Lickolas said...

I am so glad I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Krisatu said...

You should youtube some modern Chris Jericho promos then. You'll see similarities between his style of getting people to hate him and my style of getting people to hate me.

Josh the Commish said...

I'll take your word for it.

Josh the Commish said...

The Devil Lance and The Demon Rod were given to Hector and Mungo.

Krisatu said...

Aww man, I was gonna cut them to make room for my brilliant roster addition for next year.

Foiled again.