Thursday, May 27, 2010

Season Three, Week 11: Logical Genocide vs Beckerman's Backyardigans Beeyaatches

Logical Genocide is Black Tom Cassidy, Shatterstar, & Smurf #9

Beckerman's Backyardigans Beeyaatches are Fafnir & Ewok #48.


Fafnir roams the jungles of Pandora, his power waning. He began as a mighty dragon driven to guard gold and material goods. His power has weakened on this lush planet because there are no material goods to be found. Only Nature.

Fafnir has climbed up a tree to get a better view of the landscape and look for anything that would be worth fighting for.

Sharterstar Teleports Black Tom Cassidy and Smurf #9 into the battle. The Smurf Charges Ewok #48 and is cut down easily by the Ewok's rough hewn spear.

The Ewok also takes up a tactically sound position above the battle in a tree.

Unfortunately for Fafnir and the Ewok... Black Tom Cassidy has an affinity for trees.

Black Channels all of his power into the forest, making it fight for him, The trees themselves come alive and ensnare the dragon and the ewok, impaling them with glowing blue tendrils and draining their life force from their bodies.

Logical Genocide is victorious!

Smurf # 9 is dead, Fafnir has fallen, and mighty Ewok #48 has given his life in combat this day.

7 comments:

Krisatu said...

Holy. Hell. I beat the Backyardigans? With only losing a Smurf? That's....wow. I'm stunned. Easily the biggest win of my season.


So, all in all my goals were to get all the power rings and stay outta the graveyard. I got 2/3 rings and am outta of the graveyard. I'll call that a success. Maybe losing the green ring was the wake-up call I needed to turn it all around, so I guess it's better I didn't get it.

Nice effort, Becks. I feel legitimized by triumphing over such a worthy team.

Krisatu said...

Oh, and from here on out Smurf #9 is to be referred to as "Roster Filler" Smurf, or R.F. Smurf for short.

Ryan said...

Nice job Seeney. You went 0-6 to start the season, but then went undefeated in the second half.

Congrats.

Solobeck said...

I shall give you your due-CONGRATS!
Nice match.

Krisatu said...

Thanks guys. Hopefully next year I'll have a stronger start and maybe see you in the play-off when my roster has some depth.

Good luck to the both of you.

Josh the Commish said...

The Mithril Vest was given to Shatterstar.

Krisatu said...

What does the vest do exactly? The wikipedia stuff I find on it isn't helpful.