Saturday, June 21, 2008

B3 PRESS RELEASE:

Pablo: TEAM, you may have won the FFL. . .
Tyrone: . . . and earned yourself a nice trophy. . .
Uniqua: . . . But you sure can't say any of you . . .
Austin: have ever won. . .
Tasha: . . . an Emmy!

B2: As owner of B3, I would like to personally congratulate the five characters who, although may have died several times throughout the season, have still earned my utmost respect. Pablo. Uniqua. Tyron. Austin. Tasha. Job well done. Congrats on your 2008 Emmy win!!! To all others in the FFL --GIVE THEM THEIR DUE!!!!!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Daytime Emmy?!? You've got to be kidding me! Anyone can get a Daytime Emmy! Hell, The Tyra Banks Show got one this year. Not to mention the fact that this year's entire awards ceremony was rigged. Emily O'Brien was completely robbed of the Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Jana Hawkes in The Young and the Restless.

And to the owner of B3...

I'll give dues to those who deserve it! So with that said... Congratulations Regis Philbin on your Daytime Emmy Lifetime Achievement Award. You sir, have truly earned it.

ematejoca said...

Dear Josh,
Portuguese is my native language - mother tongue -
I came to Germany to study at the Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf.
I studied German Studies and philosophy.
Don´t admire me! I cannot speak several languages, but I can read und write them.
For example: I can read Sartre in french, but I was not able to ask for matches when I was in Paris.

It is 2.54am. I am going to sleep.
Good night!

Josh the Commish said...

Teresa, sorry it took me so long to reply. I do admire any person who can speak more then one language, it is something that I have never been able to master. It sounds like you are a very impressive person.